Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Futher Interpretation Of My Dream....Please.....Thank You.

It's at night in a heavily wooded forest. In a clearing I'm in a black full length cloak, My feet and hands are covered, as well as My head by the hood. I'm standing at the head of a very large wolf pack which is Mine, I have the full attention of each and every wolf. I'm not speaking to them with My voice but it's understood that they are there to serve and protect Me. I turn to walk away then pause slightly turning to look over My left shoulder at Myself Who is dreaming and the pupils of My eyes are glowing red but are not frightening but knowing. When I woke from the dream My spirit felt calm and at peace.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Denver, Colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Futher Interpretation Of My Dream....Please.....Thank You.

Sabrina,
The symbolism of night and the wooded forest suggests there are unconscious events within your life that are at the center of your attention. The black full length cloak further suggests there are aspects about yourself that are hidden, or guarded. The fact you showcase the word My gives the impression some part of you is seeking to control your total self. It is as if you either seek or/need attention. This attention may be an inner quest for recognition. You are speaking to yourself. You may have cloaked yourself in some controlling aspect that you see as your core belief.

Are you currently involved with some type of mystical adventures? The dream points to unconscious events but the narrative suggests you are at least partially aware of these events. Being involved with the mystical aspect can be your salvaltion, if you do not let it consume you.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present