Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The White Horse.....

It is day and in this dream I'm walking away from My dream self with a very large white horse, who I'm holding on to with My right hand by the bridle. I am not leading nor following, I am walking with as if holding a conversation that My sleeping Self can not hear. The horse is full bodied and old, not in age but wisdom. It's strides are heavy and deep yet gentle. It's full tail moves gracefully back and forth as it walks. It's neck is bowed beautifully, thick and solid, the mane long and uncut. As for Myself I'm fully involved with the horse as We walk, We are going some place but I don't know where.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Denver, Colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: The White Horse.....

Sabrina,
I refer you to my interpretation of your first dream. The symbolism in your dream and the way it is presented is not standard dream narrative. The emphasis on My along with the other symbolism suggests either a deep realization of inner knowledge or a case of possession that threatens to take control of your life. Some feedback to your actual life experiences may shine new light on your dreams.
Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present