Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taking a break

Sorry I haven't answered the posts the past few days. Very busy time of the year. I will be taking a break from the Forum for a couple of weeks. If the regulars want to take up the slack that would be great.
I have posted a Closed sign at the Members page so only those who regularily visit will see the posts. I also have ceased the requirement for having to register to access the Members Forum. That may be tempory, have not decided.

I will get to the recent unanswered posts in the next few days. I appreciate evertyones' aptience.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Taking a break

have a nice break jerry,
i will be out of action until the end of september ,various commitments pending,hope to catch up with fellow dreamers then.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: Re: Taking a break

Hi Gerard,
Just saw this post, having been unable to access - glad to know that you are just bus and nothing more serious
Have a great break
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

Re: Re: Re: Taking a break

Justin,
Was it your computer, or some other reason you were unable to access? I hope you have it all corrected. I valuable your input, it helps provide our visitors with real insights into their dreams. We Jungians and/or Campbillians have a responsibility to 'spread' the message about the soul. As Campbell said of the hero path, the hero comes back from this mysterious adventure with the power to bestow boons on his {her} fellow {people}. . I think of our dreamwork here at the forum as vital theraphy for those adventureous souls who are seeking direction with their inner search. If we are able to provide insights to a person's dreams, and the metaphors that they represent, I believe we are doing our duty as required. And all the while fullfilling the creative spirit within ourselves.

Glad you made it back to the forum.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Re: Re: Taking a break

Gerard,
Not too sure what the problem was, it seemed as though the site itself was 'glitching' - all seems ok now though. (I use a Mac on a dial-up connection).

I guess I am a Jungian and a Campbellian now - in the works of both these men I have found solace, inspiration and many many keys that unlock my inner workings much more efficiently than I could have without their contributions. Their works have also solidified my feeling of connection.

I am happy to be able to contribute and learn as I continue the path.

Thanks
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Brisbane / Australia

stats from 7-14-10 to the present