Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ram from the sky

I look above at the sky which is clear but not sunny. Suddenly a Ram emerges from the sky comes running downward towards me. It is as big as an elephant and charges at me with anger. when it comes down to earth it stands calmly next to me and is of normal size. Iam not afraid of it at any point. End of dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42years, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Ram from the sky

Fairy,
The sky culd be your horizons, expanding the positive qualities in your life. The dream suggests that in your present waking life that are not 'sunny', suggesting your life is not as positive as it could be. The Ram may suggest there needs to be more masculine aspects, perhaps assertiveness in your life. Or it could symbolize some masculine aspect that seems to be threatening but is actually a positive. Is there anger in your life, or perceived
anger by someone else that turns out not to be? Perhaps you have made a mountain out of a mole hill and once you realize it was not as threatening as you thought, it becomes a normal thing that be ovecome.

Let me know your thoughts.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Ram from the sky

Thanks! it is probably the most accurate interpretation. As you day there is a lot of uncertainity and complexity in my life right now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42years, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present