Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a gang

I had this dream two weeks ago, I was in an open place, like a farm, I saw this white roster opening the a chicken mouth and trying to put something inside, then he noticed i was watching and started walking to me but at the same moment he was converting into a man, I run to escape, he followed me, I knew in my dream he was the head of a gang, and they wanted to kill me for what i saw, I went to many places and saw a blond girl with his face full of acne, end.
Yesterday i had a similar dream, i was in my twenties and was about to live my house to live independently, my mother (she is not alive) was supportive, but in the area i was going to move there was a gang compose of young boys in their twenties, i was escaping from them because they wanted to kill me, it was like nightmare. I'm having some problems adjusting to my new job in real life, but don't have a clue what these dreams mean, any idea?
thank you
Marie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Fl 47

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: a gang

Marie,
Your dream is most likley communicating those stresses and demands on you in your new job and enviornment. The emotional aspects are 'ganging' up on you and thus these types of dreams.

The white rooster in your dream is probably symbolic of undeveloped or under-developed masculine qualities. The man in turns into probably also represents masculine aspects, aspects that are being required of you at this time in your waking life. In your 'head' this aspect is forcing something on you and you are trying to escape. The blond girl would be the feminine aspects that have become deranged, disfigured.

The second dream probably is restating the same stresses in your life at the present time but using past experiences to express those stresses. You are having to leave those familiar surroundings for something new {your new job} where your independence is required. Your strong feminine aspects {supportive mother}but the new job presents new masculine obstacles {Masculine qualities that are required of you to adjust to the new job}. These are challenging changes {death and being killed symbolizes changes}in your life and at times the whole thing seems like a nightmare.

Dreams have unusual ways of stating actual waking life stress. Whereas some people face changes in life in stride, others find such changes very difficult to handle. For these people dreams will be more explicit and fearful. You are having to confront new challenges that require your masculine instincts to be used. In the first dream these masculine are under-developed. In your waking life this may suggest you have not had to use these qualities thus they are not as developed as they should be under the current circumstances.

The only other possibility that you might need to consider is past experiences in the second dream. Where there traumatic experiences when you were in your twenties that you need to address? The references to boys in their twenties and you in your twenties may have to do with the past. But it could also just be reflecting current stresses using language and metaphors relating to past experiences having to do with facing new challenges in your life {your new job is a challenge as was having to go out on your own in your twenties}.

Let me know your thoughts to my interpretation and perhaps we can expand on what the dream is trying to communicate.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: a gang

Marie,
The dream seems to be trying to communicate some aspect about your person that needs development. There may be some personal aspect or some actual person in your life you feel that needs to take control or is controlling, perhaps putting things into your mouth that does not reflect your true self. You are afraid to voice fears, emotions. You are needing to or trying to escape from some masculine aspect in your life.

If there is a man or men in your waking life that is controlling then the dream may be trying to communicate a need or desire to overcome these 'rooster{s}'. If there is not such a person then the dream is wanting to address some masculine aspect within your psyche that needs development. If you are the type personality that lacks the adequate masculine qualities {see anima/animus then this may be what the dream message is trying to communicate.

Second Dream

The second dream seems to be focusing on those possible undeveloped masculine aspects. You have strong feminine aspects {see a positive
necessity
} but your masculine aspects may not be as developed as they should be. Knowing that you are adjusting to your new job suggests perahps these dreams are showing you a need to develope your masculine aspects. A need to be strong, a take charge attitude will be required in your adjustment.

Look at the stresses from the adjustment to your new job as being part of the stimulus for the dream. There also may be feelings about certain male{s} in your life/new job that is placing pressures on you.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: a gang

Thanks Gerard, I just sense the first dream is related to the environment of my job. I never had a traumatic experience in my life. I like to be a woman, not a man. It is not pressure or stress, but I'll find the meaning, and let you know, I am reading about simbols..
thank you again

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Re: Re: a gang

Marie,
You may have mis-understood the meaning of masculine in the interpretation of your dream. Read the Anima/Animus link at the left column. Masculine qualities are about aspects of the psyche, not literal masculine identification.

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present