Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chased by goons...

i have dreamed this a couple of times but they have a different ending and i am very much confused about their meaning... i would gladly appreciate it if u could interpret it for me...
well, in my dream, we (my friends, cousins, brothers) were in a church listening for a mass, but its not the priest who is talking in front... i dont know who was that but i know i knew him (in reality i dont usually go to church...) then at the middle of the sermon, some goons, maybe 5 to 10 of them appeared at the door... they have guns with them... and they were loooking for me.. when i saw them, i immediately went to the back door, my friends and brothers followed me... there is a cabinet at the back door that i entered and i immediately opened it.. inside were guns and i took them with me while escaping from the church.. the goons were chasing me and when i finally went out of the church, one of the goons shot me, and i was dead, and then i woke up..
then a few days later, i have dreamed again about this, exactly just what i saw and the people i was with in my dream, from the person that was talking in front, the back door, to the cabinet where i got my guns.. but the difference is, i was not shot dead in this second dream.. when i got out of the church, i immediately rode the first jeepney that arrived,but then i got stucked in the traffic... i was really scared that the goons might saw me, and might kill me, but my brother and my cousin came..(i haven't seen my cousin for maybe a couple of years ago..and about my brother, i actually hate him because he's really strict to me... as in very, very strict.. ) they've got a car and they helped me escape from the goons that were chasing after me..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19/Phil

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: chased by goons...

Hi Madjha,
Please read my post from today about Dream Interpretations. Thanks.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: chased by goons...

Madjha,
The church is your inner temple and the goons are most likely those negative forces that are threatening the sanctity. Your whole being is under seige. It seems to have to do with masculine aspects that are threatening. You probably are having to use forceful tactics of your own to counter these masculine threats. When you leave your inner sanctity {are you an introvert?} you are likley tyo be a different person, changed {death often symbolizes change} from that peaceful self.

Second Dream

The second dream, while similiar to the first, offers a solution to your inner crisis. Whereas those people in your dream {aspects of your own psyche} are enduring the threats in the first dream, the second dreams seems to suggest tyhat these aspects {masculine} are a source to overcome these preceived threats. It will probably require discipline {a masculine aspect} on your part to counter these threatening aspects.

There may be instances in your waking life that fit the scenario I have laid out in my interpretation. Look at your waking life to determine what these may be. But I believe the dreams are focusing more on your inner life, your temple. Are you the type, an introvert, that feels uncomfortable in outside situations? The dream may be trying to communicating a need to open up the introverted self{you can not completely change who you are, but you can balance it}so you can find a real balance. The threats are most likley those outer realms of life that make you leave the sanctity of the inner self. Introverts have difficulty in confronting the outer world. There may be a need to focus on 'coming out', not letting the outer world around you be so threatening. This requires those macsuline aspects I mentioned.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present