Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rape by teacher

hi, new to this site. ever since last year, i've been having these awful nightmares of my woodshop teacher, raping me, and now that i'm in the 8th grade, the year has just started. but i know that i'm having him again this year, i'm just really scared.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 williamstown

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: rape by teacher

Michelle,
Dreams of rape can symbolize several things. One of course is an unconscious fear of rape. For this there would be a stimulus, something that provokes fear of sexual rape. That may be previous experiences of physical and/or mental abuse. If the atmosphere at home is volitale, where you have to endure psychological abuse from family even though ther has not been any physical abuse, that could instill fear of rape by others outside the family.

Here are some other possibilities for your fear.

From Soul Future's Dream Dicrionary:

Feeling abused, disrespected, violated or drained at any level of your being

Feeling overpowered, helpless, victimized

May be a regurgitated memory for someone who has been raped, and a need to confront the fears behind the memory

If there has been some inapproperiate contact or experiences from the woodshop teacher that would indeed enhance such fears. If not, the fear may be from feelings of being victimized by others, not necessarily rape but from other forms of abuse including psychological.

I suggest you talk to a councelor to help determine the reason for your nightmares. If there has been inapproperiate contact by the teacher then that must be reported. But do not create something that has not happened or let your fears push you to accuse the teacher of something that is not true.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present