Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be-heading

My dream last night took place in a shabby hotel, it was dark and very old, almost Victorian looking. I do not remember much except that I was with people I knew and we were looking for someone or something, we were somewhat anxious and in a panic. We finally stumble upon a body, the person was headless from what I remember but we did not who it was. After some time of continuous searching I move some old clothes from an armchair and find a head. I am repulsed, hysterical and angry at the others for not warning me that the head was there. I don't know why they were supposed to have known. Anyhow, we recognize the face and know it belongs to the body we had found earlier. That is all I remember but what sticks out the most in the dream is my feeling of being horrified at the discovery. I felt shocked, scared and disbelief. I know that I have been going through changes in my personal life with friends and have been disappointed greatly by some friends. Maybe this dream has something to do with it. I'd love some insight into this.
Thanks
Juma

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Be-heading

Juma,
You may already be familiar with my excuses but I refer you to the two previous posts as to my explaination. Plus you have several dreams previously and I would be remiss not to consult those when looking at this dream. I more I know you the better the chance to see what is in this dream.

Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Juma,
Some thoughts regarding your dream follow. They may, or very possibly may not!, be relevent. Experienced a major block on the symbolism of the armchair. Feel this is a key or major point in the dream but just can't seem to 'get it'. My apologies as what follows is a bit discombobulated. Sign of the times... Tried to look at this again tonight but not getting any further with it.

My dream last night took place in a shabby (not well maintained, affected by wear, damaged by long use) hotel (Feeling displaced, uprooted or out of sorts, A transition phase in your life), it was dark (unconscious, subconscious or Lack of clarity, Being uninformed or feeling confused) and very old (something in your life that you need to replace or get rid of, Something that is no longer serving you and needs to be released), almost Victorian (repression possibly feminine, outward projection of social propriety) looking. I do not remember much except that I was with people (other aspects of self, male & female?) I knew and we were looking (the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. Different aspects of your psyche working together, may be searching for a solution to a problem) for someone or something, we were somewhat anxious (might be a reflection of a real anxiety in your own life. You might be conscious of your state or your suffering might be repressed in your inner self.) and in a panic (a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision). We finally stumble (encounter by chance) upon a body (A dead body may imply something that is lifeless, has expired, no longer serves you), the person was headless (without or disconnected from intellect being rational thought, conscious ego or masculinity) from what I remember but we did not who it was (not recognizing or identifying the specific aspect or issue that’s been severed). After some time of continuous searching (you invest the time & effort to discover, to look for what is missing, needed or no longer needed) I move some old clothes (removing old habits or ways of thinking, a persona that no longer serves you) from an armchair (a place to rest, support for the body) and find a head. I am repulsed, hysterical and angry (your real emotions) at the others for not warning (not making you aware of something in the dream) me that the head was there. I don't know why they were supposed to have known. Anyhow, we recognize the face (The manner in which you present yourself to the world, the façade or persona) and know it belongs to the body we had found earlier.

Best wishes,
K.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Be-heading

Juma,
Let what Katie has said soak in and then give your impressions. I will take a deeper look at that and give my impressions. I also want to look back at your other posts to help give insights to this dream.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Kathy,
You are much like myself when looking at the dream content and making comments. I get off on a train of thought anmd then something else I feel relivant enters my mind that I feel important. When this happens I try to highlite my tghoughts in different colors as they appear on the page at the Forum. You may want to do this also. It is really quite easy to do. Here is how.

To highlite a part of a sentence you merely need to use simple HTML. Example: I am speaking about a subject and want to emphasis a part of the subject, the possibilites. To highlite the word possibilities with a different color text use the following html tag

font color="#c99990"
Place this tag in between these captions < >.

It will give color to your statement and let part of it standout. The number is a standard color code. To use other colors go to this site.

Of course you are not required to do so.
Thanks,

Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Be-heading

Hi there,

Thank you Kathy for taking the time to carefully analyse my dream, I will go over it several times to try and place everything. Gerard, as always thank you for your time and interpretations. I will respond with more insight once I've figured out what it all means.

Thanks again
Juma

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Juma - Thank you for the post. And just to emphasize, my intuition function is sporadic right now so the thoughts may or may not be relevant.

Gerard - Will do. Thanks for the HTML info.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Kathy,
Another HTML tag you may be interested in is linking to other sites or resources. If for instance you wanted to link to Myths-Dreams-Symbols you would use the follow, enclosed in the < > tags.
It will look like this.
<a href="http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com"target="_blank">Myths-Dreams-Symbols</a>

Replace the http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com between the quotation marks with whatever link you want. The target="_blank" opens a new window, instead of leaving the page you are currently visiting. Then you will need to place this at the end of the link, /a sandwiched inbetween < > tags as shown above after the link Myths-Dreams-Symbols.

PS. I may have forgotten to add an end to using colors. You need to place /font sandwiched in between < > tags at the end of when using colors. All tags must have an ending. Adding a color to tex will look like this

<font color="#c99990"> this color text</font>

You can change the size of the text using the same tags except change font to size.

<font size=3> this size text</font>

You can also add size and color in the same tags
<font size=3 color="#ffffff"> this size text, font color=white</font>

Gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present