Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nines

Something's up!

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Nines

Agreed! Serious sleep/dream issues, continues to worsen each night.

Obi Wan
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

K.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Nines

Kathy,
As I have mentioned in a post a few days back, I have had these vibes going on two weeks or more. We know of Katrina. I had these same vibes prior to 9/11. So did many of those I know who subscribe to various metaphysical beliefs.
But after 9/11 the vibes subsided. Not so this time around. I have suspicions but can not name it. And I also have to determine whether the vibes are personal and/or collective, as where 9/11 and Katrina. The vibes have been unusually strong the past few days.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Re: Nines

Yes, just since the new moon in ealry Sept my inner pressures have been rising - I thought it was intra-personal as it has been associted with a lot of inner shifts.
"What we think is destruction is the stripping away of delusion".
Hopefully it is just a major shift in the collective consciousness .... JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

I thought my sleep/dream issues were mostly personal however no hot flashes and started working with RC Monday. These two issues I thought were the source of sleep disturbances.

I must admit I was so desperate last night about 1:00 am I resorted to taking an antihistimine after I again woke unsettled, uneasy, tense at 10:45 pm. Yes, I know, won't do it again but was so tired & nothing else (trying to calm my mind, reading, etc.) was working.

Seems like I'm waking about every 90 to 120 minutes from a dream and not recalling ANY dreams. Only that the dream content is disturbing and responsible for waking me.

Justin, your post re: the new moon...reading Cancer horoscope info last night the moon goes full here this weekend. Similar hopes here.

BOL,
K.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

Kathy,
I can see you are dealing with some unresolved conflicts {aren't we all}. Such interuptions of sleep can either be psychological or it could be physical {or both}. Either way there should be some way to resolve whatever is causing your sleepless nights. Constantly waking up prevents not only a good restful sleep but also disruptions in the dream patterns. If there is something you can post to give further clues to this restlessness please do so.

Science has shown that when we loose our dreamtime we make up for it in future sleep.

Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

Gerard
It probably is a combination of psychological & physical. I’m pleased with my new job and looking forward to the projects I’ll be working on this year. I visited the park only once this past week due to the work training schedule. Will get there tomorrow. Not menstruating is somewhat odd as though I’m expecting something that doesn’t arrive, although that should adjust in time. Will use some Nature time tomorrow to explore the inner self for insight to the situation.

Possible part of the issue came to light today. My closest friend called today regarding a dark situation that developed last week culminating today. Sometimes it’s as though I perceive something difficult is coming but don’t get the specifics. (We call it the ‘impending doom’ feeling.)

And thanks for the additional HTML info. Still very new to this, just as in the dream psychology and spirituality. Your patience is appreciated.

I'm sure everything will work out in time.

Thanks for your guidance.
K.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

Kathy,
So is it physical, the hormones acting up? Sometimes we forget that the dream responds to the physical as well as the psychological. Is your closet friend also experiencing 'the change'? Often we tend to surround ourselves with like minded, or should I say like-physical, people. That could be the reason for the 'impending doom' feelings.

We men don't know how lucky we are not having to experience those things women have to endure physically, and psychologically during the changes in life. Or life in general as far as that goes.

Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

A recent post that involves nines may be of interest.
My son. Fire. Helplessness. Misery.
Synchronistic!

Gerard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nines

Gerard,
Possibly hormones. My friend is early 50’s & completed the change several years ago. We are like minded & spiritually connected. We both sometimes ‘sense’ events but not at the same time, nor the same event. My apologies if I gave that impression in the previous post. She has not experienced the same state of unrest.

Maybe it's the swiftness that is causing the upheaval. Change began June 2004 & already experiencing extended, five months now, cycle interruptions. The abruptness could be related to the amount of exercise I engage in. (Although I’m still overweight so it’s not body fat deficiency.)

I’m reviewing a dream from Feb (Mountain Lion) for a possible additional interpretation. It feels relevant to this situation so will work in that direction for now. Please advise if you see others areas I should pay attention to & incorporate in this work.

WIn balance where women may have these issuesmen too have life experiences equal to endure of which women can be oblivious. The changing role of men at mid life transition could be equal in upheaval just experienced differently in the gender parameter.

Thank much,
Kathy

stats from 7-14-10 to the present