Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My last dream

I am in the sitting room, my sister left her things there so I decide to bring it to her, in the corridor leading to her room in meet my teacher who hate me. she accused me to steal from my sister, I says I love my sister I will not doing something bad to her and I shout at my teacher she regret what she said to me.
I am in the sitting room, ling in a sofa. My father and cousin are near me. My father open a draw of the cupboard and says, someone have took two notebook, he is watching me as he accuse me to do so. I reply to him that it’s not me, then he says it’s my cousin. I go upstairs in my bed room and I remember that I did took the notebooks, so I decide to buy two notebooks and bring them back. I hear my cousin getting out of the house and I look at the window he says to me that I lied. People on the street know what I do, they know that I lied. Then I young woman come near my window as she approach I am attracted to her eyes
She says give me a toothpick rudly. I reply she has not the right to be there and I going to shout that she is a thief, she is inside the bedroom and near the window she doesn’t want to move, I shout thief, thief, thief but there is nobody, nobody want to help me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Tanzania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: My last dream

Angelo,
Rooms are the different aspects, emotions personal traits of the dreamer. Your sister's room may be that feminine aspect that you relate to. Stealing in your dream may be alluding to a need/desire to take back something, something you have not acknowledged {thus making you a thief since you do not own the knowledge}. Your teacher may be an aspect that wants to inform you of those hiiden/repressed aspects. The hate the teacher probably represents some aspect about yourself that you do not wish to acknowledge. This has probably caused some regret in your life.

The second part of the dream has your father/mentor accusing you also of stealing. What is being accused is not the real you but some aspect of you. This again goes to some part/aspect of yourself that has not been acknowledged. You have taken note of what thsi aspect/part is but need to replace it because you have repressed it {buying two more notebooks}. This aspect needs to get out {my cousin getting out of the house} but you keep lying to yourself about this aspect. The right thing to do is to admit this part of yourself that you keep hidden. But your conscious keeps denying this part of you exists.

It is hard from this dream to understand what those aspects are that you have repressed. What is it that you have felt guilt over in your waking life and what lies are there that you must constantly repeat so to cover-up your true feelings?
Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can get closer to what those hiiedn aspects are.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present