Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Future battle at the mall

The dream starts out ne and this guy were looking for someone or something. I've never seen him before, but the feeling i'm getting was that we buddies it seems like i known him for ages. The person we were looking for isn't human i guess in this dream im some kind of cop but no badge. So we enter the mall and split up the were these people held hostage by these things that almost look human except for there entenas and green skin. I didn't kow what to do so i hid behind a wall looking for a way to call for back up thats when i seen my partner working with the enemy. I then seen him push this button that was on his sleeve and he had this really wild suit on that sprouted 4 metal spider like legs from the back. So i looked at my arm and found out i had one a metalic wrist band so i pushed the buton and was instantly covered in this blue and black suit of metal. One of the green dudes saw me so i attacked by then. The suit made me feel faster stronger more powerful, so i took out the green men they were laying on the floor not moving. The guy that was my partner was comming towards me so i take this weird sword and is ready for him then there was this beautiful white light that everybody saw it cut one of the metal legs and the evil boss jumped tto everyones left so the figurein the white suit threw me something small and in the middle it was like orange. I then entered it in the left arm like i knew what i was doing then i lifted my left arm and started to hit him with with lazer and it knocked him back so i then ran up the wall jumped on the other side of the stairs and i felt this enormous surge of poer comming from my chest. I tried to con tain it i didn't kow what it was capable of and all of a sudden it released threw this diamond like charm that was on the suit i had on. The guy in the arm was done i thought it was my partner it was some green guy in personating my partner so the police started to pick up the green men then the defeted boss ran to a paticular one and started to cry. I went to thank the thing in the white suit for helping and it toolk off it's helmet and it was a beautiful blond i told her thanks for helping me and she told me no problem. I knew we were attraced to each other so i made the fist move i asked her were was she from and she replies from the year 2011 and that she worked for the government. I asked her will i ever see you again she says yes sooner then you think and she winked at me then her boss came over which was a hot geeky looking brunnet she told her we have work to do you'll see him later so the left. Me and my partner was taking another case so he walked a head when i notice to bottles of wine with a letter on saying it was from the girl in the white mechanical suit my friend got on the shuttle plan i was left behind.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St,Louis Mo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Future battle at the mall

I think the mana was the suits that were in the dream and the blonde and brunnet was my animas the bad guy and his hench man was my shadow.

What about my buddy i hought the animas only projects one female. [Amazin]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St,Louis Mo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present