Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Temple of the mechanical Gods fridays dream

Im in a room with people that looks like they can be scientist. They needed me for this one project that at first i couldn't belive it but they found this old city that kind of looks like it could be ours, but dated farther back. There were strange markings that were everywhere now on could read them except me they were saying here lies the sleeping ground of the great one. So me and the scientist went further down this temple whish looked like a maya temple on the out side. So we found this hugh platform with giant robot sitting on the hugh throne. Everytime i got near it it would awaken, so the scientist took it back to their labatory and did work on it they also said the technology used to make this robot is highly advance it makes humans seem like we are nothing but a baby fetus. Mean while there was a spy amoung the scientist whom took dow notes so that he could build his own an d rule the world he also ad the beautiful asian assistant in the dream i was attracted to her. The evil scientist found a half fixed robot in another temple using his knowlegde and the unfinished product he unleshed his robot on the world so i ran to his labortory to find any clues cause the army couldn't stop him. I ran in to the assistant and she told me of a code the scientist used to deactivated the robot so i asked her what was it and she told me you have to do something form me. I told her are you mad the world is minutes from being annihilated and you have a favor to ask she whisperded love me and right when i kissed her the robot that was linked to me broke free to fight the evil doctor. [amazin]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St,Louis Mo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Temple of the mechanical Gods fridays dream

Hi Gary
There is a lot in ths dream, and i don't know how much thought you have given to your dreams in the past. Dreams usually represent aspects of what makes us us ... characters representing parts of us, and objests may symbolise parts of us also. There are some threads that might be useful.

I think there are deep messages in this dream for you - it comes from a place 'dated farther back', with messages about your life that 'no one could read except for me' - it is your life so no one else / could can read it. It comes from 'the sleeping ground of the great one',,, and as you go further into the 'temple' ,,, the deeper parts of you ,,,,,
The scientist is likely the analytical, rational part of you ,,,

I suggest some of the material on this site
Your thoughts would be appreciated
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: Re: Temple of the mechanical Gods fridays dream

If the scientist are my rational thinking then is the evil scientist my shadow. The female in the dream was my anima (she was so hot)

What about the dark mechanical god in another temple
and the simple fact he was trying to take over the world.

When the women said i want you to love me then thats when the good mechanical god awakend to destroy the evil one. [Amazin] [Amazin]

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

I don't understand the message and who is the great one is he part of my unconciousness that i don't knoow about or is he something unexplained that i need to be aware of. [Amazin]

I need help understanding who the great one, or just understanding my dream.

I guess you know that the dream is for the dreamer, and that the real purpose of a dream is for the dreamer to unravel - and that a good way to do that is to recollect the dream over some period of time. Dreams may also have many layers of meaning, and can be looked at from many angles of interpretation. So they are like jewels, multifaceted and dependant on the light.

Some of my thoughts about your dream:
Different sides of your character are seen in the dream. At present you don't really believe, or perhaps outwardly know your true nature. By true nature I mean how you really were meant to be. The parts of your character, or the ways you express yourelf that are contrary to your true nature may be represented as 'evil' (shadow), although it is not necessarily morally wrong. I think the dream also alludes to the way you view all this - 'a project that at first I couldn't believe'. The dream is telling you that you have a unique purpose ('no one could read them except for me'). The dream speaks of a part of you that is ancient, and sleeping in you (the great one). The dream is telling you of it's existence. You are trying to work out the roles of these aspects of yourself. Deep down, you know that there are parts of you that make what we are normally aware of very undeveloped. The lesser developed, part of you also has access to some of this knowledge, and could use it in a way that would not be good for you in an overall sense (it sould work against you, 'the world'). When you can accept / integrate / love your feminine side (anima) you will be able to deal with the negative aspects of your personality.

It may be worth contemplating, or meditating or asking yourself about the great one.
I am interested in your thoughts, let me know
JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

So you mean that there is something within me that is ancient called the great one.

How could i find out more about this great one?

How could the lesser developed part of me have access to this knowledge and use it in a way that would be harmful to me.

So asking my self about the great one will tell me in a dream or show signs in life. I also have a mark on my left wrist of a 4 i was born with does this contribute to the great one im curious is the great one evil or good.

It's interesting talking to you. Let me know what you think.

- ShadoWolf - [Amazin]

Hi Gary W
You are asking tbe big questions ,,,, ooohhhmmm, might be the answer.
Contemplation - inner work - reflection. "the force is within you".
Your dream reveals but it does not have to do all the work - you have 'seen', you have been told, and you have experienced.
Where does the dream come from if not from deep within ,,,,
All the best
JC

stats from 7-14-10 to the present