Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Printed numbers - white on black, being 'vacuumed' drawn into an invisible point

I did not sleep much last night, had thre light on for most of the night.
Lucid dream: Saw white numbers (typed white on a black background) all moving away from me as if being sucked into an invisible central point ( i.e. I was aware of a central point of their disapperance, but could not determine it) Numbers not exactly swirling, but spaced equally/of equal visual density, travelling at same speed, not extremely fast, as I was able to read them clearly.

Reminded me of stars being sucked into a black hole. Number 7 seemed significant as did 3 and then 4. |But 7 was the first number to be noticed, on the right hand side.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Printed numbers - white on black, being 'vacuumed' drawn into an invisible point

s,
Perhaps your luck is about to change. Black is often symbolic of the unconscious and thus white on black may indicate certain unconscious realizations may be colelating into a waking focus that will bring about a change of fortunes. Evenly spaced may indicate an orderly process that is needed to facilitate such positive changes.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Printed numbers - white on black, being 'vacuumed' drawn into an invisible point

Thank you Gerard.

The dream certainly did have a positive feel.

The numbers appeared to be 'streaming' away from the foreground (me)at an even rate/spacing.

The numbers appeared to represent something i.e. stars/opportunities.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present