Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have recurring death dreams

I have dreams where someone i know that is still living and in my dream they are dead. It has happened on many occasions and when this happenes we find out within a couple weeks that me or some one in the family is pregnant. Why is that??

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: I have recurring death dreams

Dayna,
Someone who is living but is seen in your dreams as being dead may symbolize some part of you that is living is not being utilzied. Or some part of you that is not available for some reason. The pregnant part of the dream may just be a coincidence {how many times has it happened?}. Or there may be some part of you that whne realized and utilized will bring about new things into your life.

On the other hand the dream may be focusing on the relationship with this live person. Perhaps something between the two of you has caused the relationship to have changed, or died. With death comes new life. Perhaps that means because the relatioonship has changed there are new possibilities to come.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: I have recurring death dreams

to answer your question on this it has happened everytime i have a dream like this someone is pregnant.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: I have recurring death dreams

Dayna,
If there are constant dreams of pregnancy then perhaps there is a need for soemthing new to come into your life that will give meaning to it. The person still living in your dream may be you.
What about your own desires to become pregnant?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present