Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
eye dream

I had a very realistic dream which I am still pondering if it was real or not. I woke up in my dream and looked to the side and my eye turned the wrong way and partialy popped out of my head. I woke up, but I don't remember waking up. I laid awake for hours, and I am very disturbed about it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22, ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: eye dream

Jennifer,
So many possibilities to what the dream might mean. We know it is symbolic but what exactly it is addressing is hard to determine with some little information. Take a look at the possibilities from Soul Future's dream dictionary and then match those possibilities to your waking life. If there is anything you can add about the dream or the circumstances in your life, post them and perhaps we can narrow down the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present