Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Medeval Knights and the warrior princess

The dream starts of in a hugh castle there was theses royal blue and gold banners every were. I was sitting around this fire in the middle of the castle with two other warriors who had colors of there own.(one in red&gold,other in green&yellow,my colors were midnight blue&silver).

The king has a royal blue robe on with a golden crown with ever jewel exept for oynx. The king was telling us that he needed help from warriors stronger than his knights for this mission. The red knight asked what are we doing in this mission. The king face then turned pale. He wanted us to rescue his daughter from who he didn't know himself. He told us that he sent his strongest knights,but they never came back he thought they were killed.

So me and the other knights took the mision but befor we left the king told us bring his daughter back then you would be rewarded.

The misson which was along one, but we seemed to beat the information out of some knights that got drunk and braged on how they helped steal the kings daughter. We followed a path that led us onto a beach there we saw a few knights(20)gaurding a couple of prisoners. We waited for night fall to attack the gaurds. Me and the other knights started to put on our armour and get ready for battle. I wondered why the king only need three knights to find his daughter but i remembered each one of us had special abilites, Red was a fast warrior who could handle any fore with his two sword combo, Green he was bigger then me and red he loved his Axe like it was the only freind he had,and me im am a great swordsman but pretty good with a bow and arrow im also know as the brains.

We walked along the trees then hid behind some rocks i started to take out the knights on the hoarses and the other two went in and let the others who were captured go and brought back the princes. She was a beautiful brunnett resembles my ex but me and the princess eyes met and never parted. All four of us camped out at the beach far a way from the battle,then told her that her father was looking for her she was hiding something in a big chest but wouldn't let us see it.

The next day we woke up and the princess was gone she left a note telling us that they have her mom locked in a tower, so we followed her trail and found out she was caught further down the beach. Instead of fighting we followed them to a castle that was across the sandy beach. We hid along side a gold mine there was a lot of knights around her she was dressed in a suite of armour but it looked to fit a female,so me and the other knights went diferent directions. I found this weapon cart with these cresent blade i thought they were knives, but i was wrong. We were found out so the rebel knights came after me so i threw the cresent thing in the air it was like a boomerang, and it went threw the crowd and came back to me,but i was afraid to catch it. I grabed to more and started to throw all of the cresent blades the rebels were falling. Red was handling his own with the help of the princess in her pink armour and her sword technique was graceful, Green was taking alot of rebles with his axe. We fought til day break. All of us were tired and fatigued from battle non of us were hurt that was amazing yet strange the princess ran to where the evil king was at he had got a way a long time before we started defeating his men. She picked up a brown bag and there were animal crest with our colours and we put them on and the fog cleared up. I knew the queen wasn,t there we set her free when we rescued the princess and the other knights who where held captive.We took the rest of the treasure and rode across the water. To find the evil king.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St,Louis Mo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Medeval Knights and the warrior princess

Can someone help me interprut this dream it is very difficult?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Gary,
A long dream. Give me a little time to digest all that you have posted and I will give an inpretation asap.

Thanks,
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Medeval Knights and the warrior princess

You have yourself a deal i await your interputation.

Thank you.
Gary

Gary,
My impression is there is some type of conflict within your masculine self and a need to incorporate feminine aspects. But your higher self having to do with both aspects is inferior which may indicate an inferiority complex. An imagination is either a sign of feelings of being less than your peers ad having probelms facing the real world or/and an indication of superior skills that having to do with creativity yet still having difficulty with peers. The detailed discription of the dream scenery is more like a mythical tale than a dream. You probably are involved with either reading a lot of mythology and/or play a lot of games {electroic}. All in all I believe the dream is addressing those masculine conflicts and a problem with the higher aspects of both the masculine and feminine.

Let me know your thoughts about my interpretation. Also if you feel comfortable tell me about yourself, esepcially when it comes to being around friends and peers.

Gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I don't play video games or deal with mythology i am surprise as you are.

My friends are like my family and hen we get together it fun and we often hang out till the next morinig,But now most of my friends have girlfriends or boyfriends and we stop hanging out with eachother. Before we stoped hangig out my friend korey and his girlfriend would try and over talk me in every conversation sometimes try and make me seem stupid, but when it is just me and korey everything i say counts he also thinks i like his girlfriend so we don't hangout at all. He has to be better but in reality we are somewhat equal. Rubin my best friend for 19 yrs tries to get over on me and my company we use to be like brothers but when he gets around females it's a different story. Now he has a girlfriend who is an aries like me and we have alot in common,then he gets jeolous and leaves and he's always with her we don't hangout.Theres this friend of mine named Brittney i guess she likes me but i never really pay attention she would tell me things that no one would tell anybody. I liked her since the first time i met her,But i never tried to talk to her that way. I m laid back shy by nature and quiet but goofy at times.

Gary,
It is surprising that you are not familiar with mythology. But the description of yourself verifies the conflict of masculine identity within your psyche. Not that it is something of great concern, it merely shows your disposition toward life.

Are you a creative person? Do you consider yourself the type personality that is similiar to Bill Gates? Tell me more about your personality and what type things you enjoy doing. How did you do in school grade wise? Did you feel picked on by other students?
If you don't mind providing such personal information it will help with understanding the type dreams you have.

Thanks,

Gerard

In 9th grade i was picked on by a few people in my grade so i went and msde friends with people in higher grades thus making me popular. I even started playing volleyball because alot of my friends were playing the sport. Thoughout highscool i was popular not because i picked on anyone it was the fact that i became friends with everyone.

I always have this feeling in my stomach that i'm destine for something great, i don't know what it is. My grades in highschool was not that great until my senior year with the help of my girlfriend i got out with a 2.0 grade point average.Even made the honor role. I had big plans after high school i was going to marry my girlfriend, but then that took a turn for the worst after a year we broke up. I don't know why. We both knew that her mom and sisters didn't like me, but making us break up was wrong, or atleast thats what i think happend cause what she said when she told me she didn't want to be together didn't make sense. when her mom asked everybody in the comunity was i a bad person everbody loves me or didn't know me couldn't say nothing wrong about me. Until she found out from friends of mine that me and olivia were going to get married on our aniversary Oct 5 2004. She didn't want her daughter to marry me, and tried to give her daughters to the person with the most money. Sad isn't it.

Yes i am a creative person. I even came up with alot of inventions to help my company out, but my files were thrown away. I was told by alot of people that i don't know that i have a great destine ahead of my self, so what i was feeling could be true.

Some people call me a demon, devil, one called me an angel and it made me feel wanted and special.

I am shy by nature and not by choice also im charming in away and very persuasive. If any of my friends have a problem im the person they talk to. Im also wise and a good listener a problem solver, but couldn't really solve my own problems. I always get invited to parties because of my sense of humour and the fact i can dance and have the women around me thats when i pass them off to my friends after the women i truly loved left me no other female can compare. My friends have seen her and they say she asked alot of questions about me. She even tells firnds that dosen't know we aren't together that we are. So know that brings hope i guess,but thats what it feels like to me.This destine thing everyones talking about and what im feeling i hope it's true.

Sorry got carried away.
- Gary -

Gary,
Thanks so much for the added info. And don't worry about getting carried away. The more you let us about you, being open and willing to communicating to others those thoughts you have of yourself, your persona, the better we can understand your dreams. And I believe when we speak about to ourseleves with others we have a chance to see ourselves in a different way that can be good theraphy.

Later I want to comment indepth on your last post, do some comparing of sybols and metaphors to your actual persona and psyche. Your openiness provides the opportunity to demonstrate for myself and others how Jungian dream techinques properly function. There are no fixed patterns, just variations. Most fit within certain norms. But different people dream differently.
You are still young and that makes a difference, age is important when interpreting dreams. But personality, understanding the relationship from waking condition to dream metaphor and symbol in dream, that is a important part of your dreams, and you.

I'll give it some real time later in the week. My time is in great demand this week with other projects {the social dragon, day job}. In the meantime you may want to read some of Joseph Campbell's writings on mythology. I have several pages from the The Power of Myth that will provide insights to the world of myth metaphor and symbols. You may not be aware but it was Campbell's influence on George Lucas that ultimatelu led him to making his his Star Wars trilogy. The patterns of myth are all over his movies. The hero, the darks side, the maiden in distress, the princess, the guru, so many more. Campbell eludes to these often in this book.

Gerard

I'll be looking forward to see what you have to say about my dream.

Thank You Gerald

Gary,
Your dream response is still fresh in my mind. I will tackle it Saturday morning when I will have enough time to provide a proper response.
Your detailed dreams aree most interesting. Your still young psyche has a flavor to it that I don't come across often.

Gerard

Gary,
The gut feelings that you possess about one day being something great are probably a big reason you have the dreams that you do, detailed as they are. But from your post I still see an inner conflict that needs resolution before you truly can obtain that position of greatness. Your statemnet about being to solve other people's problems but unable to resolve your own points to that inner conflict.

As for a need to incorporate that feminien aspect I mentioned in my interpretation, that could relate to your breakup with your girlfriend and pushing other women onto your friends and not letting them get close to you. But that in itself may be from deeper rooted problems having to do with masculine/feminine relationships. And from that I would ask, "how was the relationship with your mother?" Perhaps that has something to do with your aloftness in accepting someone other than you originally chose to be in your life. Eralier childhood experiences very often help form our opinions, consciously and unconsciously, as we face the world in adulthood.

There also seems to be a mixture of introvertive and extraverted actions in your life. On one hand you are shy and laidback but on the other you are outgoing and funny. The first is a sign of extrovert and the second definite characteristics of an extravert.
When I was a child and in my early teens I was very much an introverted person. That was due to circumstances surrounding my family life {my father left my mother with 4 kids to raise and was never a part of my life}. As I grew older I finally found my true identity {persona wise} and displayed those extravert charachertistics that are my true foundations. So I had both characteristics but in different times in life, grew out of one and into the other. Perhaps this is where you are, caught inbetween the two often conflicting aspects.

But there is another possibility to introvert/extravert characteristics. If there is indeed that inherent desire/belief that you one day will achieve greatness {and we can define greatness not just in the eyes of universal achievements but also thrugh that of personal achievement-you may never be president but you may make a difference on a smaller level which could be just as profound}, perhaps the capacity to show both styles early on is indicative of your greater possibilities. One staple clause of Jung's Individuation is a balanced psyche. Most creative people possess this trait of balance within their psyche {but not always in their waking life}. If properly cultivated that creative self takes hold and greatness evolves. If improperly used it can be destructive.

I sense a creative aspect to your psyche. The imagination within your dreams and the details of the images lead me to believe that there are great possibilities. But that inner conflict needs to be resolve so you can in later life focus on the creative and not all the personal garbage that life piles on. It was not until I was 42 that I finally openned up to my creative self. Some 13+ years later I sit here using my creative mind so to help others discover theirs. And it is what I enjoy doing most, it is my bliss.

Have you discovered your bliss in life? Perhaps that should be your goal if you intent to live up to your expectations of greatness. You say you are creative. Go with that creative self and let the temporal body desires and fears become secondary. That is what the hero/heroine of myth does. And the mythic struggle in life is the persoanl struggle as well.

Let me know your thoughts to this post. And if you will give tiome to your earlier life especially that having to do with the relationship with your mother.

Gerard

When i was groing up my motherkind of got on my nerves. All was telling me what to do and when i got old enough i moved out. I think thats what we needed, but know she seeme like my big sister. I can tell her evething, go to her for advice, or whatever. she gives the best advice about how females think, and what they want. My father gave me a choice when i was 6yrs old. He put me between himself and my mom telling me run to whoever you want to live with. I was young and a moma's boy so i ran to my mom.She's always there for me so it makes her one of the most important females in my life.

What do you mean by bliss in life?

The forum was interesting.

I have a creative side that i don't use in the walking world thats crazy cool how the mindworks

When i was groing up my motherkind of got on my nerves. All was telling me what to do and when i got old enough i moved out. I think thats what we needed, but know she seeme like my big sister. I can tell her evething, go to her for advice, or whatever. she gives the best advice about how females think, and what they want. My father gave me a choice when i was 6yrs old. He put me between himself and my mom telling me run to whoever you want to live with. I was young and a moma's boy so i ran to my mom.She's always there for me so it makes her one of the most important females in my life.

What do you mean by bliss in life?

The forum was interesting.

I have a creative side that i don't use in the walking world thats crazy cool how the mindworks.

Thank you Gerald

stats from 7-14-10 to the present