Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Help!!!!

Well friends the bug has gotten to me, I have the flu. If any of the regulars at the Forum can help with recent dream requests I would be most appreciative. Hopefully by the end of the week my body and mind will be fully functional once again. I really don't feel like my intuitive senses are 100% and I don't wish to give interpretations while under medication. So any assistance would be of great help.

Thanks to all.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Need Help!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that you have the flu. I had it once and I don't wish it on anyone. I hope you don't have a high fever like I did (103) Drink lots and lots of water, ginger ale, and tea (even if you feel like a bloated pillsbury man) The only bad thing about the flu when I had it three years ago was the coughing. It lasted for three months. I wish you a speedy recovery Gerard. Bless you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Sorry to hear that Gerard; let your body and mind rest up
All the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Sorry to hear that you are unwell.
Here is one of my favourite remedies -

Fresh root ginger - chop into small pieces.
2 Lemons -
Honey
Water

Zest the lemons, chop the ginger and place in saucepan with about 2 litres of water.

Bring to the boil and simmer for around 5 minutes. take iff the heat and stir in the honey (as much or as little as you want)and add the juice of 2 lemons.

You can leave the mixture in the fridge and strain when required. Its lovely drunk warm, but if you chill it, its like still ginger/lemonade and is equally as soothing/refreshing.

You could if you wish make it into a long drink at other times - e.g.with soda - but I choose not to as carbonated drinks inhibit absorption of vitamins/minerals.

The lemon juice is antiseptic and has Vit C.
The ginger is anti-inflammatory and stimulates the immune system. Also helps alleviate nausea which can sometime be present with 'flu etc.

I do not know if you have Olbas Oil in the US (distributed by GR Lane Health products in UK). It is a natural product to be inhaled or used topically on aching muscles. Contains cajput, eucalyptus, clove, juniperberry, levomenthol, mint and wintergreen oils.

It really does help and you can put it on pillows, clothes, in a bowl of water or handkerchief - does not stain and clears your head - helps you sleep.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present