Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks For The Help

I want to thank all for helping with interpretations the last several days. Im almost over my bout with the flu and hope to be back to shape by the weekend. Some great advice given. You can tell serious Jungians by their dedication to learn. And you can tell when they learn by their intrerpretations. Great job and thanks again.

PS Of course everyone is always welcome to give interpretations at anytime. Because I give mine doesn't mean you can't. I'm not always right.

Also. Medication makes you have strange dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Thanks For The Help

Glad to hear you are better Gerard. Medication gives you strange dreams? wow! If that is true I should have some really way-out dreams then. I take six different pills a day.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56 - long island, new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Thanks For The Help

Connie,
Thanks for your thoughts. Medication does strange things to me. The only medication I am used to taking is a daily asprin and vitamin supplement. So when I take something such as medications for the flu it has a strong effect on me. I have a pretty good regimentation as far as diet, sleep, stress and exercise and any diviation is felt immediately. I guess I am fortunate to be as healthy as I am.

No, I retract that. Fortune has little to do with it. I have had a good regimenation for a couple of decades now. Taking care of the body is a part of what I consider a true spiritual identification. The body is the temple.
As the saying goes, pay me now or pay me later. Too many Boomers are having to pay dearly for bad habits over a lifetime. Have you ever noticed how great shape Jesus and the Buddha were in? They walked a lot, ate very little and took things in stride.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present