Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mother-in-law

I had a dream that my mother-in-law was living next to us. She had a lot of friends over and all of them were bringing to her small, smooth, ivorish stones. There was aslo my mum where who didn't bring anything. My M-I-L didn't seem to be very happy about the crowd and the gifts (although she seems to love it in reality). Until now she looked like in reality. Now she appeared like an older, "bigger" woman dressed in very fancy green outfit,one piece with matching scarf on her head. Looked like an African woman's outfit but her face was white. I went to her and told her she shouldn't be worry that we'll take care of her and I might not be her favorite daughter-in-law but I'll help and take care. She was nice looking lady.

pls help me to understand that dream better

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: mother-in-law

Oliva,
Seems to be a very complex dream. But it may be reflective of those qualities that your mother-in-law possesses that you see as positive. Or it may be that you do wish to be in favor with her.
Wisdom may be one of characteristics you see as reflective of your mother-in-law. Anyone who has gifts brought to them often are held in high esteem. And a truly wise person doesn't want/need gifts. The older, bigger woman may symbolize older knowledege that a wise person possesses. And although there are characteristics about your mother-in-law that are not appealing there are more than do appeal to you. Being from Turkey African dress would be more approperiate but the white face may more represent who you are. Wanting to take care of your mother-in-law in the dream would represent a desire to take care and cultivate those wise aspects that you wish to posssess. Does this fit into the reality of the relationship with your mother-in-law?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: mother-in-law

Gerard,

Thank you very much for "zooming" my dream.
I think I try to be in favour of my mother-in-law and I want to see her positive side badly...To see that woman in green was a pleasure for me. It kind of proved me being right with my life approach and encouraged to go ahead w/ it.

psWorking w/ dream is such a great fun and it is a great tool.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present