Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurring Ex-boyfriend

My high-school ex-boyfriend has appeared in my dreams for months now. It is always pleasurable and we are always draw near each other, no matter the setting. My most recent dream involved him sitting at a table and asking if I could sit and talk with him. I wanted so bad to sit down but I woke up longing to go back to sleep. Every dream of him is us trying to work things out and I love it. All day I ponder about last nights dream and think about him. I love having dreams about him and wish it were a reality. What is this recurrence telling me?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25 / Minot ND

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Recurring Ex-boyfriend

Mindy,
The dreams are most likely reflecting left over feelings about your ex-boyfriend. But there may be complications if this all in your dreams. If you no longer are with him, there are reasons for that being so. Your dreams may be wishful thinking since the two of you are not together.
What are the realistic possibilities of the relationship being rekindled?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present