Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A.I. Alien Invasion

I don't remeber this dream quite clearly, so i'll try my best.

I was at a friends house we where outside talking and acting crazy. Then i had this feeling that something bad was comming. There were houses in different patterns like zig zags on top of hills with alot of green trees,hills,and fields. People started to leave there houses runinig in some direction. I stayed there with a few of my freinds now every house ,car, street, and neiborhood is emptyed, so we walked over the hill to see other people walking in to other peoples houses looking for them, I would say the people were zombies by the way the acted. It seemed that they were not of this planet. I looked back and my friends were gone. I heard a baby crying and ranover to him and picked him up. I knew it would get the attention of the people that were still left. They kept on comming. I wanted to leave the baby but for some reason i coudln't so i seen others like me by a river so i climbed up ( with the back sleep on my back the) tree to make sure i can see them and i started to get closer to them and there was this female with brunnet hair with a red sweater on controlling the ones by the boat. Her hair dripped down over her face and they spoke english and a hidden lanugage on this planet. They started to push the boats away from the shore so i jumped down to surpise them i was surrounded. What i found out they where tryng to get a way from the ones who are tryng to take over the planet by looking like us and taking over religion,politics,etc... Then i woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St, Louis

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: A.I. Alien Invasion

What i think is the hilss ,trees, and fields are my mana.

The pople walking like zombies but are the aliens have something to do with myth in my dream.

People running and my friends leavng have something to do with my waking life.( friends are i guess trying to cut me off)

The baby don't know?

The girl contorling the people is my anima.

the boats leaving are me trying to escape what is happening in rel life.

Anyway when i woke up in this dream i thought there was more to it then what it was telling me. I also felt sick and afraid. That this may come to pass. Whatever

Let me know what you think

ShadoWolf

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St, Louis,MO

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: A.I. Alien Invasion

Can anyone tell me that what i have inturpret is right or wrong or are there no right or wrong answers.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 St, Louis,MO

Hi Gary,
Many questions for now...
How did you arrive at your interpretation? Is it based on feeling/insight or did you use dream dictionaries? Or both? The Jungian references of mana & anima. Are you trying to fit the characters to Jung's aspects of the Self?

Which of the characters are friends or associates in waking life? And describe their personalities & relationship. Do the zombie/alien characters resemble characters from a specific movie? Meaning...zombies in Romero's dated Dead movies, 28 Days Later & Shaun of the Dead are all zombies with differing actions and settings.

If you can provide some answers maybe we can get into the dream and figure it out.

Thanks much,
Kathy

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Gary,
The following interpretation was completed this morning. After reading your other post tonight I believe this is close and you now know the essence of the issue as this dream theme closely resembles the other. Please respond with comments or questions.

Many thanks,
Kathy

I was at a friends house we where outside talking and acting crazy.
You may feel that your opinions, viewpoints or decisions are not being accepted or being ignored. You may feel like an outsider.

Then i had this feeling that something bad was comming.
About to be brought forth for examination. Possibly symbolizes an awareness of an inner aspect that is consciously viewed as negative or bad.

There were houses in different patterns like zig zags on top of hills with alot of green trees,hills,and fields.
Your inner self, realizing the path. The zig zags may symbolize chevrons which in themselves are ancient symbols of bearing, a relevant relation or interconnection and/or the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies. Green may indicate personal growth, some new development in your personality, depicted as Nature symbolizing your true nature, the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions, the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized.

People started to leave there houses runinig in some direction
Avoiding or escaping something within indicating a message from your unconscious describing how something is being or to be done. Personal – the way society (group or collective) attitudes/thought changes direction.

I stayed there with a few of my freinds now every house ,car, street, and neiborhood is emptyed, so we walked over the hill to see other people walking in to other peoples houses looking for them,
May indicate a time to clean out past habits or modes of thinking that no longer serve you although not everything needs to go as shown by staying with a few friends. Perhaps this is pointing to a cause of an inner feeling of emptiness or lonliness. Something that is past it’s prime, over the hill and/or a minor encumbrance or challenge

I would say the people were zombies by the way the acted. It seemed that they were not of this planet.
An alien within a dream often symbolizes an aspect of yourself that is unknown to you or unacknowledged by you.

I looked back and my friends were gone.
Those supportive aspects are not involved in this other negative aspect of your Self.

I heard a baby crying and ranover to him and picked him up. I knew it would get the attention of the people that were still left.
Signifying new beginnings and realization of an inner vulnerability, a need for love. You take this with you. And care taking, someone whom you deem to be unable to take care of themselves. Crying could be emotional release of something deeply embedded, A cry for help and seeking attention or sympathy.

I wanted to leave the baby but for some reason i coudln't so i seen others like me by a river so i climbed up ( with the back sleep on my back the) tree to make sure i can see them
You want to leave this behind. You feel you can’t due to the undercurrent of emotions within. Climbing the tree may be trying to get a clear perspective or view of the cause of these emotions that prevent you from releasing this issue.

and i started to get closer to them and there was this female with brunnet hair with a red sweater on controlling the ones by the boat.
Now the dream describes the real inner issue. A controlling anima issue possibly? Do you consciously feel women are controlling or need to possess more control?? Or possibly that women need to control their emotions, are over emotional? Red may symbolize passion, anger, sexuality, revolution, danger.

Her hair dripped down over her face and they spoke english and a hidden lanugage on this planet.
Obscuring or hiding, a hidden agenda you don’t consciously understand.

They started to push the boats away from the shore so i jumped down to surpise them i was surrounded.
“They” are all around, everywhere. You feel alone, an individual, surrounded by this crowd of ‘they’ who are alike but which you differ..

What i found out they where tryng to get a way from the ones who are tryng to take over the planet by looking like us and taking over religion,politics,etc...
What are you trying to get away from? Viewing the anima as a negative controlling aspect? The cause of this negativity, viewing this group as negative control. Read the Shadow page specifically about projection and projection on groups. This may help your understanding of the issue. If you are projecting those dark inner aspects you hold on a larger group in society you are hindering your own personal growth.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present