Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Same dream several years

Hi,
I hope someone can interpret this dream as I have been having it for the last several years and it always comes 3 nights in a row, then maybe not have the dream for several months. I am always with the same man, I know exactly what he looks like, color or hair and how tall he is and sometimes a name appears in the dream of Michael. We are always together and smiling and laughing but the background of the dream always seems to be chaotic with lots of people. The funny thing is, that no matter how busy the rest of the dream is,. we are happy, or appear to be because we are smiling and laughing and it appears we are always together. I sometimes wonder if this is my guardian angel, spirit guide or because I am single, is this someone I am going to meet.

Hope you can help and THANKS

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50ish

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Same dream several years

hi,one of the functions of the dream from a jungian point of view,is the compensatory factor,ie,someone who is hungry will dream of a banquet etc,
if it is true that you are single and are indeed hoping for, a relationship,perhaps this dream is highlighting this aspect of your life,
the qualities that the male in your dream holds ,are the real qualities you seek in a partner or what you ought to seek,
the other possibility is, this is the relationship with your inner masculinity,the animus,(michael the arch angel)that the turmoil and upset going on around you,(as shown in the dream)can be aleviated by ,bringing into your conscious life the qualities of this character,this will bring about the hoped for pychological balance which you seek,as would a real relationship with a real person,a marriage of two halves.
the fact that it is a recuring dream suggests that,it is still an unresolved issue!
as with your guardian angel/spirit,(i have learned through reading campbell and jung,that we have to be open to all possibilities,and anything is possible!
a few things to ponder,and i am sure others will help shed light for you.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m-eng

Re: Same dream several years

Hi Margaret,
I have found in my own dreaming - that when this repitition happens, it is usually a message from the unconscious to become more aware of the gifts this energy brings to your waking world. Michale is a formidable energy. He's a warrior of a spiritual nature. I wonder if this is an energy you are being asked to acknowledge in your world. Sometimes it helps to look at what's going on in waking life, prior to these dreams. Once I get a pattern figured out, I can see the significance of the dreams.
Do you journal? Do art?
What ever it is for you, it seems like a lovely energy that could be brought into consciousness on a positive level.
Leslie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52 Colorado

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

stats from 7-14-10 to the present