Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is why this site ROCKS, Gerard...

Hi, how is every one?

Firstly i would like to thank you Gerard, it takes a really wonderful person to do what you do, and for being so open minded and dedicated, so many people should take a leaf from your dream book!

I posted my dream," My husband, sex and sucide" on the psyhcic Guild website

Here's what they said:

"Stephanie, this was a very long and involved dream. There are many issues and the final suicide is sad. The dream is warning you to seek some counselling and help. A marriage counsellor would be a wonderful help. However, also you need to face trust issues, you seem to be very suspiscious of your husband and bent on sabotaging your marriage. Before going to bed drink rosemary tea with honey and this will give you more pleasant dreams. Rita_006"

Seek councelling my ass! Actually she's right I do need councelling, now due to her conplete ignorance!Can you believe the nerve, too involved so tell them they need councelling. She didn't even ask what previous events occured before i had the dream. I had organised a massive party for my husband and his work mates took me two weeks and a lot of stress to organies it and after all of that one couple came and i had a miscarage around the same time, though i've only just found out this week that was the case. Suspicious of my hubby? If you met us you'd want to throw up cos we're so lovey dovey; I want to through up! I'm really offended by her statement about my marriage. My marriage comes first, always! I have one question: how can dreaming such things sobatage my marriage? It's a dream not reality Rita. Now i'm going to tell her that!

Gerard, the idea of a questionare is excelent as this is the perfect example of what happens when you don't have the background info. And i was wondering if you might have some time in the future could you please look at my dream and tell me what you think. Kathy and Andrea were really wonderful and have helped so much, thankyou to them again.

Ps. hope your better Gerard

P.p.s probably need anger management after this! LOL

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: This is why this site ROCKS, Gerard...

Steffy,
I appreciate your kind words about MDS and the Dream Forum. There are many wonderful people who help with dream requests and who like myself have a great interest in dreams and personal growth. Their insights are invaluable and because they are willing to share what they know visitors to the Dream Forum have access to vital info about their dreams, and themselves. I like to think of the Forum as a learning place for all who wish to spend a little time investigating the world of dreams. We are all students, as well as teachers.

I will be more than happy to look at your dream. The past few weeks have been very demanding and if it were not for people like Kathy and Andrea I would not be able to keep up with all the requests. I will take some time with your dream later today and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts. Perhaps you will become one of the many who find that dreams can offer a great source of inner knowledge and share your experiences so others can learn from them.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present