Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
teeth

I keep having dreams where my teeth are about to fall out - either one or all of them. And usually no one is willing to help. I've had these dreams for several years already. They are very disturbing

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: teeth

Joa,
Dreams about teeth falling out are common. Losing teeth may symbolize a feeling of - or fear of - getting older or impotent or losing sexual attractiveness. Other possibilities you may want to consider are:

1Losing teeth may represent an identity crisis, ugly gossip or talking too much

2 Teeth often represent decisions, therefore problems with teeth may represent long-standing indecisiveness or an inability to assimilate, analyze or make decisions about incoming data

3 "Teeth" in the dream world can be an archetypal image of the dreamer's sense of confidence and competence in the waking world. Dreaming that there is something amiss with my teeth usually points to insecurities about my ability to "get my teeth into it," or maybe I've "bitten off more than I can chew." Ironically, the very fact that you remember such a dream is a reliable indicator that the you, the dreamer, can deal creatively and transformatively with the problems that life presents. If this were not the case, you would not even have remembered the dream. All dreams (even nightmares!) come in the service of health and wholeness, and the dream wants to convey to the waking mind those conditions that are negatives to balance and wholeness.

Also look at the statment in the dream, 'and usually no one is willing to help' and compare it to the possibilities above. This statement alone may have meaning somewhere in your life that gives clues to the meaning of loosing your teeth.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: teeth

thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present