Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love

Well in my dream i met the perfect guy who happenes to be my boyfriend and we got married but after we got married I started to get scared of him and of evryone around me and I ran and ran but I wasnt going anywere it was scary!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 Calgary Alberta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Love

Darlene,
Your dream may be simply exposing those inner fears that have to do with your relationship. There may be underlying experiences you know of where someone who thought they were in love, in a perfect relationship, discovered later on that wasn't true. Do you know someone who is in an abusive relationship? They most likely started out as the 'perfect pair' only to find out he had a problem and took it out on her.

Perhaps your intuitive mind has picked up on something about your boyfriend that you consciously don't/won't admit. Your dream may be expressing a wishful desire {the perfect guy} and you wish it were your boyfriend. Is he in fact the perfect guy or does he have flaws that makes you wonder about the relationship later down the road?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present