Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Titanic x3 and Beautiful Blue Eyed Woman

Okay, I'm sick at the moment and I went to sleep at 1:30 today, I guess medicine does give you weird dreams.

Okay, from what I can remember, I had been on the Titanic and survived. So I went back in time to see if I could save anyone. I don't think I did, I think I just survived again. So I was going back a third time, I was rounding everyone I knew up that way I knew they would live, for some reason, the one scene in the movie where Jack and Rose are on the back of the ship as it is going down kept replaying. So I had a group of people sitting on this seat. It was a brown, leather narrow seat that you put your legs on either side. When I had everyone on the seat, a beautiful blue eyed woman came on behind us. She had these surreal blue eyes and she was just amazing. I was worried that since there was so many people, she would die. Turns out, we were on a different ship and no one was going to die.

One more scene in the dream...I remember grabbing this woman by her arms as she was saying, "Oh this ship isn't going to sink," and I grabbed a hold of her and shook her screaming, "You don't think this ship made of iron isn't going to sink?" She shook her head. I said, "WE HIT AND ICEBERG!!!!" I don't think she believed me.

What I remember most from this dream was that woman's eyes. I have never seen anything like them before. And aside from her eyes, SHE was beautiful!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14 Tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Titanic x3 and Beautiful Blue Eyed Woman

A couple of things I left out...On the seat, we were lined up and were to hold onto the person in front of us.

I believe the woman with the blue eyes was either pregnant or already had a kid, I can't remember.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi,

this dream looks like a dream about the Anima. In a textbook, "inner work" by Robert Johnson, there is a dream about the Anima where she is called "the woman with the sparkling eyes". I think that "Titanic" etc. may have to do with loves stories and Anima/Animus projection.

It would depend if you are in a relationship, or whether you are in love with someone. I think the "discussion" here in the dream is about whether the "ship", the vessel in which the relationship takes place, does "sink" or not, whether it fails or not.

Does this help?

Good luck
Hermes

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, Germany

Hmm...Interesting...Gerard must still be mad at me

stats from 7-14-10 to the present