Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Taken from wedding to a graduation

Hi to everyone, had this dream last night, a young slender guy about 18/19 years old comes to pick me up[I don't him, yet feel totally comfortable with him], he tells me he's taking me to a wedding, suddenly we've arrived at a beautiful venue , we're standing out side the building,I know I've been here before, the sun is setting, I look to see I've suddenly got a long gold/yellow satin dress on, I enjoy the wedding although I can't remember the formal ceremony, just the celebrating with people I don't know, this young guy I'm with is dancing but totally different to everyone else and totally enjoying himself, my mum suddenly appears and says"a bit young"I laugh and say "he's only half my age".Suddenly the young guy comes over to me, takes me by the hand and then I'm standing in a completely different room and place, and wearing a light blue shirt and long light blue skirt. I'm standing in line with other females now and look down the line to see an older lady presenting something to each person.I realize it's a nursing graduation.I recognize the woman in front of me who's next, her name is Ruth, the older lady shakes her hand and says to Ruth you've become more forward, congradulations [in real life Ruth was quiet]My turn comes, as the lady shakes my hand and looks me in the eyes she says 'oh you have settled down, good!" I reply "thats what happens when you have a baby". The young guy takes me by the hand and leads me away.
What I find interesting is I had an afternoon sleep this arvo, I dreamt I was at some party out doors having a great time when I come across this young guy that was in my dream when I woke up this morning, I recognize him straight away, walk up to him and a bit embarressed [not knowing if he would remember me or not] whisper in his ear I remember you in my dream from last night, immediately he gets very excited picks me up and starts dancing with me. Any thoughts out there would be great

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 Perth WA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Taken from wedding to a graduation

Donna,
Two things that come to mind from reading your dream. One has to do with your inner masculine aspect, the young man. This aspect {see Anima/Animus in left column} may still being developed and when it does fully develope it will provide you with a maturity that has until now been lacking. This could also be the baby, the new thing in your life. You may be just halfway there, halfway from integrating this masculine aspect into your waking life. The older lady seems to be a queen like figure, which in your personal psyche would represent your higher qualities. The queen is already fully intergarted with the masculine and her shaking your hand and commending you on settling down would be a positive thing. When you integrate this still developing masculine aspect it can be a helpful lead in your life.

The second thought to your dream is perhaps your desire for a younger man in your life. Perhaps this younger man represents a 'prize', a reward for an 'older lady'. But is this osmething that leads you, a desire for something that a wiser woman would shun because of the possibilities of being hurt?

The dream may be addressing one or both of these aspects. Do you have a preference for younger men? What is the condition of your masculine qualities. Answer bthese questions and get back to me. Perhaps we can detremine better what the dream is trying to address with your answers.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Greetings Gerard,
According to my last posted dream "new spiritual device" you mention masculine aspects that needed disciplining,and I totally agreed with you, so in this dream are there masculine aspects that have not yet come to the fore that need to be intergrated or have not been recognized as yet? but you also mention the baby next and maybe being half way from intergrating this aspect, which I'm not sure how to understand this part.
Your second thought to my dream is no, I have no desire and do not have a preference for younger males, but wondered if the young man in my dream was maybe telling me to relax and enjoy life a bit more, as my life is pretty fast pace with 2 young sons, theres not much socializing time for me. As for the condition of my masculine qualities, if I have interpreted you the right way, and since my last post I have had some positive results as a result of hard work and total honesty with myself [with the help of some incredibly honest friends also]and well aware theres more to be cut away.
So answering the second half of your comments love to hear back from you - Thank-You

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Greetings Gerard,
what are your thoughts on the young male figure returning to another dream in the same day, and recognizing him and telling this figure of the recognition.
Regards

stats from 7-14-10 to the present