www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Due to Full Time Responsibilities of Animal Rescue {Cats}
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com
5000+ Posted Dreams with Interpretations follows 'Dreams - What They Are and Their Function'
Read the following
Dreams - What They Are and Their Function
Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams attempt to reveal the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation, metaphorical of the emotional energies, and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section at Power of Dreams

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    frog

Tonight I had 3 dreams back to back. 1st: I was among stewardesses. Two of them were Austrians in their blue-redish outfits and started undressing themselfs. Later on I saw a lot of naked women.
    In my next dream I went into a little fenced yard. The yard was rather neglected: wild trees, grass. Since I didn't want to step on it I climbed on that fence. A spider passed and then I saw human size frog. I got terrified and rushed to leave that place. Although I closed the gate, the frog managed to open and leave. I looked at that frog. It was my size, rather thin and yellowish. I thought that this frog needs some water since it was drying... Another same size frog just passed.
    Next short dream was I heard that 2 babies being born in my family got poisened. One of them probably because of jelly...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: frog

Oliva,
    Are you Turkisk by origin or do you just reside there? This could be important to understanding your dreams. Cultural aspects, the treatment of women, is something the dream may be addressing.

A stewardess is the person in control. The Austrian women are probably asepects that are personal. What are your impressions of 'Austrian' women? Or has there been an encounter with such women recently.

The naked women probably represent a need or desire to expose inner qualities about yourself. Nakedness is not usually a literal interpretation but symbolic of the 'naked truth'. If there are bottled up emotions about yourself, your womanhood, this may be what the dream is addressing.

The fenced yard may be your life. Even though it is fenced and neglected there is that desire for growth {trees and grass}. Since you want to grow personally you just climb over the fence, those things that fence you in.

The spider and the frog are symbolic references to you. A spider may be the devouring feminine aspect, some feminine aspect within or possibly your mother. This is where cultural traditions become important. A devouring mother in Turkish traditions may represent conformity to to those traditions. This is something that may be fencing you in, something you wish to escape.

The frog may be your unconscious identity, your true self. It is your size, human size, but rather thin and yellowish. Perhaps this is the condition of your life. Perhaps climbing the fence will provide you with the nutrition you need to grow. In your dream the frog leaves also. Staying within the neglected yard, the frog would die.
    The other frog is you also. Perhaps a glimpst of what is to pass once you climb the fence.

Babies are often new things that come into our lives. The family could be your psyche family, all those aspects that make up who you are. It could also represent your real family.
    Perhaps some part of you has been poisoned, something that has sabatoged your life. Has something new come into your life only to be taken away or made to feel as if it is now wanted by others in your real family?

Let me know your impressions of what I have provided and perhaps we can see more into the dreams and their message.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: frog

Gerard,

Thank you very much for your attention.
    I am hoping to jump over the fence asap... but somehow I have tough time to make any kind of movement.
    I am a Polish married to a Turk. We've been living in Turkey for 5 months. Seems like this is our final destination. For last 4 years I was not working (due to some circumstances not as a choice), lucky enaugh to work with myself (huge mother complex etc). I am home stay mum. We have a lot of German neighbors here, not far from Austrians...meaning they seem to be very organised and knowing what they want. As much as I don't care about being so well organised I would love to know who I am and use it. I am aware of having a lot of limitations which do not allow me to proceed. Slowly I am discovering them (like e.g mother complex) but still there is something even huger stuck inside of me which blocks me. I feel often like that froggie. I 'd love to take care of my true myself. I guess that's my fence. I don't want to escape anymore I want to be comfortable about myself.

Gerard, what do you think now?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present