Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tornadoes

We were on a school bus in the inner city. I knew about some severe weather and was stressing. I looked off into the distance and saw a funnel cloud and started freaking out. I said that we needed to get inside onee of these tall buildings. After a struggle, we finally stopped and went inside. I noticed these seats that you could strap yourself into so you're not sucked away by tornadoes. I suggested sitting in the seat and was told that they were for another class. So, the funnel clouds were everywhere! I looked right above our building and saw the sky spinning. Then another funnel cloud came just above the ground (Maybe like 30 feet). I was confused, none of these were touching down. Then it kind of picked up its lower half and slammed down onto the ground! Great, now we have a tornado!

What's funny is, I fear tornadoes in waking life too!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26Tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Tornadoes

Chris,
All indications from your dream points to inner conflicts that is becoming stressful in your waking life. You are probably struggling with these conflicts. They may very well be self imposed. And while there are these conflicts that threaten to cause stress they have yet to fully set in.

What inner turmoil is there in your life? The dream seems to be pointing to these conflicts.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present