Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hmmmmm

I recently dreamed I and my work mates were on a staff outing to play paintball except it was samurai swording and we cut each other to bits instead of shooting paintballs at each other. Everyone in the dream decided it eas the worst staff trip ever, all of us in bandages and walking sticks because we had lost legs,arms and some of us were bleeding to death thru the bandages.
VIVID especially the feeling of being cut.

It may help to mention my work recently did go paint ball shooting as a staff trip.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29. Wellington New Zealand

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Hmmmmm

Panda,
The best possibility to explaining this dream is centered on your words 'we cut each other to bits'. Is there an attitude within your office among your 'mates' that reflects this attitude toward one another? It may not involve everyone on the staff but there is probably a feeling within you that some fit this discription. It may allude to the staff outing only or to your office mates in general. Were there instances of cutting words or actions by your mates that may have caused emotional wounds?

Other than that the dream message may be centered on your inner self. Are there reasons that make you feel you are cutting certain aspects within yourself? Are you wounded by some experience, particualrily having to do with certain office mates?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present