Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
swimming pool

Last night I had a dream that my friend invited me to go out. It seemed that I was running late and next thing I see I am wearing an old shirt and was near the swimming pool and I recognized my ex shirt by the pool wich was same us mine.I looked into the swimming pool and I saw my friend and my ex in the swimming pool.My ex face was so happy and friend said to join in. My friend was trying to get us talking.I was too proud and told my friend I ve got to go the bathroom.I was hoping to see them in a caffeteria but I couldnt see them again.
Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: London 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: swimming pool

Eva,
Going out may represent a need to let something out that is within you. The old shirt may represent old parts of yourself, perhaps old emotions or attitudes. The swimming pool could represent emotional issues, albeit still unconscious issues. The fact your ex had teh sam shirt may indicate it has to do with him {another possibility your ex represents your animus}.

The friend in your dream is most likely is another part of you. This part seems to be a reconciliation aspect that perhaps is asking you to get over your pride. In this instance your ex may symbolize your animus {where in other parts of the dream he could very well represent himself}. I too proud person is a masculine trait.

If you still have issues over your ex the dream may be addressing those aspects. Perhaps you need to communicate better with yourself your real feelings about the past relationship. If there are still strong feelings for him then perhaps the dream is suggesting you need to communicate thgose feelings to him. A third possibility is that there are similiar issue you and your ex had/have in common that needs to be addressed, emotional issues that need to be eliminated {bathroom}. A caffeteria is a place for nourishment. You grow when nourished. If you can not resolve these unresplved emotional issues you can not grow as a person.

Give some thought to the possibilities I have suggested and let me know if any strike a cord.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: swimming pool

Right on it Gerard. We were both proud people and I try not to think about him but the dreams won't, I even pray not to have a dream about him. They stop for a little while then come back sometimes 3 nights in a row. We split because his family didn't approve of me and yes there are unresolved issues that I would like to know but hey what about pride
Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: London 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present