Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
confused

I had this dream that I'm trying to figure out but can't seem to put my finger on why I had it. I'm in this office building and I'm walking with another woman that I work with. I start talking trash about my boss to this woman and when I turn around my boss is behind me and hearing everything I say. Instead of feeling bad I laugh and think nothing of it. Then I wake up.
Theresa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20/Portland, Maine

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: confused

Theresa,
Have there been experinces of recent where such attitudes toward your boss were evident? If so the dream may be revealing inner attitudes toward your job, and perhaps your boss. These feelings may not be so serious {Instead of feeling bad I laugh and think nothing of it}, at least consciously. Unconsciously you may feel different.
What is your attitude toward your job?

If not then the dream may be addressing inner emotions about your inner boss. Perhaps you feel that your decisions in life are not up to snuff and you berate yourself for this. Consciously you do not give enough attention to these inner lessons, you think nothing of it. But unconsciously you may worry about being boss and the decisions you make. The other woamn is you and the dialog is a communication with yourself.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present