Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gathering-what really happened....

Hey its D. again....see this dream that i wrote about before, wasnt exactly mine, It was my friends. She had this dream and told her mom about it. Then at the end of that week. On friday, she got into a horrible car crash and died saturday morning. Her mom told me about her dream at the wake.. and i didnt know if her dream was kind of foreshadowing her death. Becasue a week after she had this dream, all her friends and family were together without her. And her best friends mom was the one who had the dream about the car crash, in that same week. I didnt know how these things were connected, or it was just by coincidence?

it has been really bothering me since the accident, and i didnt know who to ask

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: gathering-what really happened....

Well D ,,,

thanks for fillinng us in.

On the whole dreams do not tell the future.
Having said that I believe some times, some people do dream of future possibilities - I think on this site there are references to this. Look at premonitions (?spelling), dreams and the future.

It brings up the topic of the unconscious ,,, what it is and why is it there, and why so many people don't seem to know it is there ,,,, big questions that will require some thinking over some time.
I believe we are not 'broken' or need to be fixed and that there is reason and purpose for everything, including the uncsonscious, and our dreams. Nothing spooky, just another part of ourselves ,,,like a cupboard that few people know is there, and fewer people look in to and even fewer people understand.

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

look at this link

http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/precognitivedreams

I knew it was there

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: look at this link

justin,
i liked your cupboard analogy,
you only have to read the lion,the witch and the wardrobe,exactly the same thing,an entrance to another world,that is beyond our conscious concept of time and space.
i remember carl sagan in cosmos,he used the analogy of,
the flatties.two dimensional beings,in a two dimentional world.suddenly,a three dimentional being decides to visit,in this case,an apple,the flatties can only see the tiny dot that touches their world,the rest is unknown,but then the apple speaks,
the flatties have know idea where it is coming from,and think they are all going mad.
a very interesting metaphor ,for the energies and powers of the unconscious,when it speaks.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present