Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Car accident

Ok, so this dream starts off with me being in Wal-Mart with my mom and my younger sister, looking for gifts for people, which is interesting since this dream happened right after Christmas. It was like 4 in the morning so there was almost no one in the store. I had split up from my mom and sister and found the electronics section, as I always do when I'm at Wal-Mart. I don't really remember this part of the dream, but I think I bought two video games for my dad and said something about how I should have bought a Nascar game for my girlfriend since she's into that. I think I was trying to call my mom's cell phone to find out where she was, but it wouldn't work and I ended up finding her anyways.

On the way home was when the dream got really clear. My mom was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and my sister was in the back. The roads were kinda icy, and when my mom tried to stop at an intersection, her brakes went out and she just barely missed hitting a van. Her brakes wouldn't work at all after that, so she pulled the emergency brake to stop and said she'd just use that on the way home. When she was stopped there, I think I muttered something like "19 out of 20" and got out of the car cause I wanted to walk the rest of the way. After I get out, I watch the car drive to another intersection, only when she tries to stop, she hits a patch of ice and I watch the car fishtail and spin around, then slam into a building on the passenger side that I had been sitting on, and then flip over in a way that completely crushes the passenger side and starts to crush the drivers side. The car comes to rest upside down, and my sister runs out of the car unscathed and starts screaming "Mommy's bleeding!" I try to call 911 on my cell phone, but some kind of recording came on. I told my sister to keep trying to call and I ran to a pay phone that was right next to the accident to see if I could dial it on there, but the same thing happened. I started trying to look up phone numbers for the Miami hospital, so apparently the dream took place in Miami. I live in Ohio though, but my girlfriend is moving to Florida for 4 months in 3 days. Before I can find a phone number, an ambulance shows up and the paramedics cut the drivers side open to get my mom out. I see her upside down in the car and still moving, but her head was split open and bleeding. When the paramedics pull her out she can't move her body, and when they try to get her on a stretcher, she can't lay down for some reason. I remember them trying to get her to lay down, and that's when I woke up.

One other thing I remember is that as soon as the paramedics got out of the ambulance, I heard some familiar sounding piano melody playing in the background that kinda played over everything, making everything kinda seem like it was going in slow motion, like in war movies when all the sounds of a battle get quieter and you hear music. I've been having all kinds of weird dreams lately, but usually they're just that, weird and abstract. This dream was really vivid, and I wonder if there's any sort of symbolism behind it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19 OH

stats from 7-14-10 to the present