Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
was i really talking to my dead friend?

My friend has rencently died, and ihad a dream about her... and in my dream i was talking to her and haveing so much fun, but we were taling abut how she had died. It was so real, and i really thought she never died. what does this mean?

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: was i really talking to my dead friend?

Hi Ralph,

In Hindu texts they say the spirit of a dead person lingers for three days before leaving for the other world.
This is a big question you pose and one that no one really has an answer for ,, I guess you know that.
I believe dreams have a purpose and are a connection to a deeper source of meaning. So maybe you were in liaison with your friend ,,, perhaps the message is that, yes the person may be physically gone but they are not really gone. Word struggle to convey meaning in these realms - the medium of dreams and feeling is much more comprehensive in explaining the deeper mysteries / truths / realms.

what do you think?
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: was i really talking to my dead friend?

i think you're right. The night after that i had another dream just like taht, but i was talking to my friend again telling her about the dream i had the previous night about her. It was good to see/talk to her, and it made me miss her and think that she never really left. I guess your right

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: was i really talking to my dead friend?

Hi Ralph
Thanks for replying and sharing your thoughts - this helps us all learn more efficiently as it were about these deeper and infrequently spoken of matters of what makes us and affects us all
travel peacefully
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present