Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream that no one has a clue on

I have been plagued by the same guy over and over again in my dreams lately. He's a celebrity. One of the most recent ones I had I tried to get a tarot card reading for. The cards went nuts is the best way to describe what happened. The Dream: I'm hiding him. We're in a hotel room. I asked to see his tattoos up close because It was like an awkward moment. I see the number 14 on his leg. I talk about my tattoos. I asked what I should call him. He tells me to call him Jobin. I tell him while pointing to my right upper arm that this characters name is Jovit. Which in reality the character on my left upper arm is named Jovit. This is really dream number 50 about the same guy. I have never met him. Oh and I normally have controlled dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28- kennesaw,GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dream that no one has a clue on

Hi TK,
I think it is time you became acquanted with dreams ,,, some of the links on this site will be a good start.
Recurring dreams ,,, your unbconscious is knocking at your door and may respond well to letting it know that you are interested. I suspect that there is part of yourself that you are hiding ,,, perhaps deny, that you prefer leaves no trace (meeting in th the hotel room). You feel awkward about this side of you but are interested in knowing more (you ask to look at his tatoos). Meetin him / his arrival could be the beginning of a new phase for you (the number 14 = 1+4= 5 ,,,, rebirth). On his leg ,,, legs move us, propel us ,,,
Perhaps reflect on what your tatoos mean to you ,,,
Look up "active Imagination' and you might have some clues on how to work with this further ,,, as you know their names ,,, again reglect on the meaning and differences between the names.
Are the tatoo positions mirror images ?

your feedback / ideas and reflections help a lot
all the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

Re: dream that no one has a clue on

The tattoo positions are/not mirrors. I point to the tattoo that really is there on my right arm but I called it the wrong name. It looked like what it is in my dream. I am about to embark on a degree....I hope. Maybe that's the legs part? I had a dream I gave him a drawing and he and his "friends" hired me to draw for them.....so i did a drawing and e-mailed it to him. Heard nothing....but that's what I thought i was supposed to do...so i did.

I know dreams don't always mean that's whats going to happen....and I try to follow what I think the dreams tell me....but lately....i think if I ever met him I would punch him in the nose at this point. So far as denying a part of myself.....not really...i finally accepted what I had to do to better myself. And now I know that nothing will stop me from that.

What's worse is the dreams are starting to turn.....erotic.....and I don't even like him! What he is I have a strict policy against!

The names really mean nothing to me. Jovit is one I came up with....it called, so to speak....Jobin???? NO clue. His real name isn't even close....but someone that knows him (that I told the dream) says Jobin rings a bell.

LOTS of conenscidence(sp?) I have demon tattoos( no worries explaining why) everyone has a demon inside it's up to you to keep it at bay. Weird is so does he.

I can admit I have now become obsessed with trying to figure out what these dreams mean. Mainly because they won't stop and are getting worse.

*hugs JC* thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28- kennesaw,GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: dream that no one has a clue on

there is a lot in all this TK - by reflecting and keeping attuned to how these themes might be running in your life there will be new understandings and new perspectives.
I suggest you look at the info on this site about anima.
Coincidences in dreams ? I don't think so ,,, playing, humerous, clever, creative.
You gotta love it
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present