Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

In my dream it was Mother's Day. I forgot that it was. I went to a restaurant to have lunch but the lineup was too long. Everyone in the lineup was around my age - a lot of grey-haired women. I said "Oh, I'm going to go home and treat myself to a lovely lunch rather than wait." It was then that someone mentioned it was Mother's Day. I was walking on the sidewalk. Across the street there were oodles of grey-haired women walking about. I wondered why my partner never remembered me on Mother's Day. Then it dawned on me that I am not his mother, I am the mother of our children. For whatever reason this was a comfort to me. I felt happy, independent, and not requiring the need to be honoured by anyone but myself.

What does this dream symbolize?
Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Re: Dream

coco,
The people in your dream, mostly women of your age, probably is saying something about you, perhaps a lack of emotional nourishment that you do not receive as you grow older. Whereas in the past when family was still in the roost there was always someone there to provide emotional aid and comfort to you the mother. But as you age the only on left is your partner. Do you receive the kind of comfort and emtional nourishment from your partner? You still have your children to rely on, which is a comfort. Perhaps you do not receive it from your partner, thus the dream.
Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Dream

Thank you Gerard. You have given me something to think about.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Special Horse

My Elder (who crossed over) and Raven Woman (one of my Spirit Guides) are holding onto the reins of a palemeno horse (black and white). I approach them. Raven Woman is asking me to get on the horse. I say no. She asks why. I tell her I'm afraid I'll fall off. She said, "I promise you, you will never fall off this horse." I get on. We start off slowly. Then the horse begins to go fast. I am younger, my hair is black and very long. It is blown straight back from the wind. We end up in Africa. I get off the horse. I tie it up safely to a post. It is night. I see the glow of a fire and know there is a sacred ceremony in session. I go to the ceremony (don't remember anything about this part). When I come out from the ceremony, I untie the horse. We walk up a steep hill to a beautiful tall tree. The horse lies down next to the tree. I lie down with my head on the horse's chest. He tells me he will take me anywhere I want to go whenever I want to go.

(A week or two after this dream, I was gifted with a rock (small) from a woman who came from Africa.)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present