Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Series of Dreams

So for the past few months I've been going through a pretty vague relationship with an even more vague young man. It would be fair to say that when he first came into my life, which was very sudden, I was struck with the proverbial Cupid's arrow, and -- with the exception of my roommate lol -- has been haunting my dreams. and they're mostly been psychic. For example, the last most important dream I've had involved me running into him at work, cutting to riding in his car, cutting to suddenly being in bed with him. Now initially when I woke up, I was horribly confused, especially seeing as how at the time I was not too pleased with him. Always in my dreams, everything is so easy and blissful... but, well, vague. I figured it was just a dream.

Well no more than two weeks later those exact events came to pass, with my departing from work, running into him on the road, driving around with him, and commencing things in my bedroom... a premonition, I suppose. I've had several in dealing with him.

But after that event, that lovely fountain of dreams about him stopped, and he and I have gone through some more issues, and currently he and I aren't really speaking. With the dreams ending, I figured so did the psuedo-relationship... After all, there was tension, tension, build up, then the actual act, like the dream showed, and the dreams themselves stopped coming. I figured it was just a fancy, and that it had passed out my system... until this last dream, which is the point of this post.

So in my latest, random dream, this lovely gentleman I've been struggling with appeared and presented me with gifts, and a ring, like an engagement ring, and placed it on my finger... I woke up out of my sleep so confused. What the hell does that mean?

I feel very silly for asking such a silly question, but after everything I've gone through psychically, I figured I could ask someone else's opinion.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 from New Jersey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Series of Dreams

Tommy,
I suppose it’s possible as they say all things can not be explained with logic and reason. There is the unconscious connection to All and each to the others. Synchronicity abounds. If only people were to understand and acknowledge it then are able to recognize those synchronistic events. Although I must add, is it possible this series of dreams and actual waking experiences could be connected to ‘living your dreams’? Meaning, if you had not had the prior dream(s) would the course of events have transpired, or even occurred at all, in the same manner? Would your actions have been different had you not had the conscious knowledge of the prior dream(s) perhaps thinking because of the dream this was predestined to happen so acted as the dream(s) depicted?

I apologize as my knowledge of the dreams of younger persons is limited. Referencing the MDS dream dictionary shows this dream MAY depict your thoughts/feelings regarding marriage, that it is a gift of commitment to each other. And possibly showing your desire the young man commit to you and the relationship. This may or may not be accurate, only you will know if it is close or not.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Well cutting to the chase Tommy,,,, Did this 'vague' relationship help you in any way? Did it serve a greater picture, a greater scheme? are you vague ? about what you are and what you want ?
Infactuation is an interesting phenomenon, and can rally serve us well, or badly ,,, depending on how we look into deeper background reasons of the infactuation.

What is your view on the 'psychic' ,,, do you mean that your dreams are premonitionary ? Could be,,, or is your outer life just mirroring your inner life ?

As for a random dream ?? maybe, maybe not.

Do you struggle with some parts of your inner self? This part of you may be wiser than you realise, and have unexpected benefits (the gifts). Are you ready for that ,,, a union with that part of yourself (the engagement ring,,,).
Sounds like a great offer.

All the best JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

hi,
putting aside the prognostication side of the dreams for a moment,
the fact the relationship is in some sort of limbo,
or even as you say,is out of your system,
perhaps it isn't,
inside you truly hope for and want a relationship with this person ,one of committment(the engagement ring),the dream could be compensating for your conscious attitude and showing you what you truly feel towards this person,in a sense ,a wish fulfillment.
just something to consider.
regars steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

thank you first and foremost to commenting to my menial post here.

To comment directly on what was said, I have a tendency to view all dreams as psychic phenomenon of some kind or another, and just the same, when I had this "random" dream of receiving a ring from my gentlemen, a lot of things came to mind. Yes I definitely do feel that there is a part of me that yearns for commitment, particularly at this time with this young man. Given the precognitive nature of some earlier dreams I've had concerning him, there is also a chance that there's at least something of revelence preparing to take place in the immediate future with him, as he and I are trapped in circumstances where we have to interract with each other. There's just lots of unresolved tension, and I've become more and more aware that no matter how I may try to deny those feelings or pretend they don't exist, something constructive is going to have to become of them, or they shall drive me mad. And when I become most infuriated with it and pull away from him to try to gain some perspective and move on, like clockwork he comes to find me and pull me back to him. It's a curious tango...

One of the more interesting things about our dynamic is that where he is vague, I'm very direct; where I'm easily aroused and desirous of immediate, focused attention and drive, he pulls away and becomes more evasive, more vague and detached, and I hate him for it. But ultimately, I must be these exact same things myself, and project them onto him, or else I wouldn't find it -- much to my chagrin -- all the more attractive/aggravating.

The primary issue here is that I just can't tell if the dream itself was another premonition, or simply wish fullfillment. Ultimately, which is something I'm not too pleased about at all, as I'm terribly impatient, only time will tell.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 from New Jersey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Re: Series of Dreams

hi,

if the events in your dream materialize,then you may have some synchronicity on your hands,
but also from your feed back,the vagueness of your friend,and the way you feel,or your desire for some committment,a yes or no to continued relationship,is the issue that the dream is about,until this is resolved you can't really move forward,
if you truly believe the dream is a premonition,
how long are you going to wait, to see if it comes to fruition?
and miss all that is about you.
a quote from harry potter,
it does'nt do to dwell on dreams,and forget to live.
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present