Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreaming over and over again about alreadly dead family members

I keep dreaming of my close family members that are already dead. It is good dreams, and I see them when they were younger and before that got sick. The members I dream about are my mother, father, grandmother and my sister. I just understand what they mean.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52 & in Missouri

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dreaming over and over again about alreadly dead family members

Rebecca,
Perhaps the reocurring dreams describe your emotional loss and wish fulfillment to once again have your family members with you, the loss of them from your daily life and the remembering of happy interactions with them.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific. In dream interpretation people in dreams usually represent an aspect of our own self. The unconscious uses a person possessing the characteristic or aspect the unconscious wants known to the conscious mind. Like characters in a play, only the play is about you.

What a dream character represents is contextual to the dream and dreamer. And each character can be 'recycled' to represent a different aspect of self in a different dream. In one dream a mother may be nurturing, caring. In another devouring. Each could be accurate, as we have both positive and negative qualities, depending on the context of the dream. And each describing an aspect of the dreamer. Then there is another level of possible meaning of mother in the Archetypical sense. Perhaps browse the page links to the left for more indepth information about how dreams function.

To decipher specific meanings of each, look to the individual dreams, what you know or feel about the person in the dream & the action(s) to determine an interpretation. Or of course, please feel free to post the full dream so it can be examined in context of the whole.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present