Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Rings

Last night I dreamt I found a big bunddle of golden rings.
They are not mine but there are so many of them that I am tempted to take some but can't decide and I woke up.

Thanks
eva

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: London 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Golden Rings

Eva,
Golden rings could represent many tpossibilities in your life. Take a look at Soul Future's dream dictionary for rings and determine what parts may fit you and your life. Also see gold and its possible connections.

In your dream you say the rings do not belong to you and you are tempted to take some. What aspects symbolized by the 'golden rings' fits into your life in this manner. For instance, both gold and rings can often symbolize your inner Self and while you have yet found these things in life due to other demands {social obligations, etc} you are tempted to forgo those obligations in order to find your true Self. Finding the goilden rings could symbolize realizing those true aspects and the temptation of taking some may be the inner desire for that true Self. This is an example. Look at your life to see where these may fit.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,

As usually you are are hitting some of the note.
I am thinking of moving abroad and yes I am tempted but of course I have some fears and that is delaying my desicion.
I think this dream is telling me to stop wondering and go for it, and you never know I might find some treasure on the way(ha ha) whatever form that trasure may be.
Am I right?what do you think?

Best regards
Eva

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Eva,
The teasure is most likely that true self, that thing that makes you most complete. The dream is reflecting the condition, as you have stated, as it has to do with the temptation of going of abroad. Whether the dream is telling you excatly what to do is not clear. It seldom is in dreams.

This is where I would turn to the myths and the often quoted words of Joseph Campbell. 'follow your bliss'. The treasure in life is most often the adventure that is opposite what society dictates. But reality must be gaged also, you need shelter, clothing and nourishment. If you are in a position to go abroad and make it work,even if there are difficulties with that decision, then the adventure would be a universal one with the possibility of changing your life. Examine all the possibilities and let logic be a major priority. But the bliss factor is the path the hero/heroine. There will always be dragons to slay whether at home or abroad.

Final thoughts. How many chances does one get to go abroad? Are you ready for that grand adventure? Will going abroad really put you on that course of finding your bliss? Are you at that point in life to do this, leave everything behind and start anew? It takes courage to take on such task. But be assured, if you do decide to go abroad, take that adventure, the helping hands of fate are with you. As long as you follow the hero path, physically, psychologically and spiritually.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Dear Eva,
I just wanted to let you know, I understand the hesitation to take a risk and make such a dramatic change in your life. I always felt like I wanted to move somewhere new for awhile, travel, see the world and how others live, and always conveniently had the excuses of bills, debt, as well as other excuses. Once I made the decision to go, I found none of those things have stood in my way. This has been the best decision for me at this point in my life.
I also never want to have regrets on things I didn't do.
You know that feeling when your heart beats a little faster and butterflies begin to flap their wings in your stomach, and your mind starts to race with ideas? That's a yes feeling!

Peace and Light,
Gwendolyn

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/ currently in China (for one year) From Oregon

Hi there

Thanks Gerard and Gwendolyn for your emails.
Sorry for the delay but my computer packed it up and i just got it back today.
I am as you said Gwendolyn trying to sort finances and hoping to fly even if its for tryal period.
Did you do anything you wanted to do re moving abroad, trawelling etc. Gwendolyn?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present