Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shreds of paper on sofa and a tree made from paper

Last night I dreamt that I was sitting on a sofa in a house that was not familiar to me,.

I was talking to man whom Iknow and trust in waking life, an older man, in hjis 60's.

I was sayt on the sofa and there werees of paper in a pile with printed text upon them. These were in the middle of the sofa on top of the seat.

The man came in the room and started talking to me, but I cannot recall what he said. I looked over to the left between ther sofa and the armchair and there was a snall tree, similar to a small potted christmas tree in outline/size. The foliage was madeof rectangles and also paper with curved edges which also contained black print on white - a bit like newspaper, but with a lot more white space than newspaper.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Shreds of paper on sofa and a tree made from paper

CORRECTION!
I looked over to my right hand side from where I was siting on the sofa. The man came in from the left. The door was in the wal opposite the sofe to my left.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present