Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
werewolf

I had this really creepy dream that I was being attacked by a werewolf and that it was trying to slash me all over while trying to rape me? I am embarrassed to even tell you about it! It is so weird and I just don't get it. This was a very graphic and violent dream that woke me up and I had a very hard time trying to go back to sleep. I have thought about this for at least 2 weeks. Do you have any ideas about what this could mean past, present or future? Predream I had not watched or read anything scary. I can't because I dream so much. Thank you,
Christy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: werewolf

hi,
on a psychological level,
the werewolf can represent the male sexual predatory instincts(the beast in man),and this dream seems to contain this aspect.
werewolves do not exist,so therefore are a metaphor for a fear.
what do you fear?
are you living or working in a male dominated enviroment,
if so,as a female ,you could be feeling insecure and vulnerable,in fear of your femininity being violated.

can you think of any experiences from your past that could be represented in this dream?

i ask this because, dreams become nightmares when we don't reasolve issues.
inner energies turn against us if we reject them,
a shaddow aspect of ourselves that needs attention.

you don't need to feel embarrased,
by having the courage to post your dream,
you have begun the healing process.
i know others will give there thoughts aswell,
feel free to feedback.
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: werewolf

Hello again... WOW when I read your response I got it! Here goes the story. I have 2 children my oldest was 2 when I met my Husband. I am now a Widow of almost 4 years. My Late Husband is the Father of my second child. My Husband loved and raised my first child as his own. He is the DAD. Last year I restarted a relationship with the natural parent of my first child and the first relationship since I became a Widow. It had been 19 years and the first time he met our child. It was very good in the beginning but… after a few months I became every foul disgusting curse word you can think of. I became the reason his life sucked for 19 years. He seems very jealous of my Husband and our life together. He tried to control my relationships with my family and friends. I am not supposed to love or be loved by anyone. On Christmas Eve, as I was packing my suite case to go home, he pulled me around his room by my hair and kicked me in my butt. My back was turned and I was squatting on the floor and he kicked me right in my butt just like a football punt! So yes I was in a very bad place emotionally and physically. I am no longer in this relationship and I am healing now. YOU hit this one right on the mark! Thank you so much,
Christy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: werewolf

hi,
i am glad you have taken steps to a better place,
follow your bliss and don't be afraid.
regards steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present