Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flooded bathroom

Hi all,

I have grown a little weary lately of interpreting my dreams as there are SOOOO many, so I need some extra help with this particular one, besides, it is nagging at me........LOL

My daughter, who is thirteen, is troublesome in this dream. She is neglecting any responsibilities that pertains to household requirements. She is taking a shower when I happen to walk in and notice the water was over-flowing outside the shower curtains. The bathroom is flooded with water. I am furious with her, in fact I wanted to kill her for not watching what she has been doing. I grabbed several towels to soak up the water. It even flooded the closet were I kept my shoes. I'm doing the best I can when I hear a knock on the door. Three or four men wearing the same company shirts, who also seem to own the building, offer their assistance. They use this wire rack thing that pushes into the floor to help the water escaped down into a huge pipe that is about 10 feet below. Over in another corner we seem to be watching with ex-rated eyes of another way the water escapes,(like watching through walls). Then one of the men came to me and said, "I commend you on doing a good job". I didn't feel I deserved this compliment as my daughter and I ruined this new home we moved into. End of dream.

I have some theories on this dream, however I am still confused. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: Flooded bathroom

hi,
bathrooms are places where we eliminate unwanted emotions,and floods are an extension of this,
have you had to absorb a lot of emotional content,from your daughter lateley,
i would hazard a guess, and say its more to do with how you are holding onto and coping with your own emotions,
the team,offer you approval and praise,for the way you have or are coping,
this could be your own unconscious self,
or indeed friends who have or will support you.
hope this helps.
steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: Flooded bathroom

Thanks Steve for your reply,

It wasn't until after I posted my dream that I realized the interpretation was in the first two lines I wrote.

I have been overloaded with many dreams and visions lately. Therefore, the dream suggests that there was a flood of emotional unbalancing. However, I did the best that I could to alleviate the abundance of messages coming in. The help I received later in the dream? I am not sure. Sometimes these visions and dreams come in such great quantities that it is hard to shut it off. However, I started to take aerobic classes last Monday, and I find that stepping away from my meditations for just a litle while is helping. Just long enough so I can focus out here. Since then I have been more happier and relaxed.

Thanx Steve,
kd

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Re: Re: Flooded bathroom

brilliant deduction,
if its any consolation,i know how you feel,i am currently being bombarded myself with multiple dreams and visions,
i feel because of this ,that great change is afoot.
regards steve.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: Re: Re: Flooded bathroom

Thanks Steve,

I am curious though as to why you didn't respond to my post a few weeks ago regarding, "What are visions?".

Would you elaborate more on what you percieve visions to be?

Thanx
kd

Re: Re: Re: Re: Flooded bathroom

hi kd,
this is my own oppinion as to a vision ,based on my own personal experience.
a dream is full of symbols and metaphors,that require working out,
a vision does not require this,you know what it means alright,as it comes from a deeper knowing,
i think of st paul on the road to damascus as an example,or my heroine, joan of arc.
i suppose the aha moment, on discovering the meaning of a dream ,is a little intimation of a visions power,
all symbols and forms fall off and the radiance shines through,

it is no doubt, an experience that makes one aware of something greater than ourselves.
hope this is of use.
regards steve.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present