Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re dream posts

hi all,
i just felt that i had to say something about the way dreams are posted.
while gerard has stated quite correctly, that this is a learning forum,a great place at that,and we all want to help each other along as best we can,
i think it would be more helpful if we kept our posts to one dream at a time,this way everyone interested in learning about dreams and symbols has a better chance of understanding ,than being bombarded with multiple dreams at a time per post.
what do you all think about this,
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Re: re dream posts

Sounds great,

one dream at a time, meaning trying to resolve one person's dream before writing your own or another one?

or perhaps one dream per, say week?

cheers

Magda

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Good idea, or we can post one dream per week, we can collect and write various dreams then we choose the one we consider the most important and post that one, I am member of a dream's club in my neighboord with 5 people and every week we say our most important dream and the others say what they think about it.
In collecting our dremas we will have a wide idea what the ego in our dreams is trying to say...
regards

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Hi all. Good idea. I think this also means not to post six dreams or more all at one post which I did the first time I posted at the dream forum. From now on I'll stick to posting only one dream at a time. Are we only posting one of our own dreams once a week or focusing on one person's dream each week? I do hope people have a chance to look at the dreams I already posted. I know now that it is a bit much all at once, so I understand probably why no one replied to those posts. I really really need insight though, so any comments would really help me. I'm new to dream analysis but I totally value it's benefits. So please don't be put off by my first long post and I'll stick to one dream at a time. Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/abroad

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: Re: re dream posts

hi,
i am sure its ok to post as many dreams as you like,but just one at a time,this will give all users a chance to contribute and learn,
while gerard is busy,we can help each other this way.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present