Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EARS/FOUR EARS

I dreamt I had four ears. There were two on each side of my head, the ones higher than the others looked the same on the opposite sides. the ones below them also matched each other, if you can imagine this. in my dream im thinking what, why do i have four ears, have i always? so i looked in my wedding picture and i had four ears there but never noticed them. I really need insight, please let me know what you think this might mean.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/abroad

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: EARS/FOUR EARS

hi,
the first thing that struck me on reading your post was,
i am all ears,
ready to listen and learn,
the fact you looked at the wedding photo and realised you have always had them,would suggest that ,
you have always had an ability for a particular skill,
perhaps being a good listener,
but are only just becoming conscious of this fact,
only you can decide what fits you.
regards steve.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Hi, yes, definetly the idea of "all ears fits." I never thought of myself as the best listener, so that idea was a new one to me. Perhaps my dream is telling me that I am a good listener or need to listen better. I looked up ears in the hyperdictionary and it said that i'm relying too much on my own judgement and not listening enough to other people as a definition for ears. That could be true, though im a little skeptical about dream dictionaries being the be all end all. And since I checked my wedding photo in the dream I wondered if there were things that people were telling me about my marriage that the dream wanted me to listen too, even if they were things i didn't agree with. So, that's where it got confusing. will definetly stay "all ears", be a good listener and see how all this develops. thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35/abroad

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Dear Friends,

Again, in hindsight: I am divorced now but I posted that dream 9 months after I was married to someone who treated me with less kindness and respect than what I deserve.

Wedding photo: The dream is telling me to look at that marriage and to listen carefully, to myself.

I'm glad I eventually did do that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present