Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams-Language of the Soul

For those of you who have not been introduced to Marion Woodman, here is the chance to do just that with her spell bounding audio cassette, Dreams: Language of the Soul. Dr. Woodman uses dreams in her practice of confronting addictions and provides insights to the power of the feminine within the human psyche. Also on this page are her other revealing and authorative books including Addition To Perfection, The Maiden King: The Reunion of Masculine and Feminine as well as links to her other powerful and insightful books.

I have been a devotee of Dr. Woodman ever since my first encounter with Dreams: Language of the Soul. You will find new insights not only to the dream but the feminine, and the power within. This and her other books are must reads for any serious student of the dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Dreams-Language of the Soul

Thanks Gerard. Was looking for this page just the other day & couldn't locate it or remember her name.

Was looking at titles of recent uninterpreted dreams and this one lept out at me. I immediately knew what it meant just from the title-
"Keeping Agreements & Not a Drug Addict"

I suppose the unconsious is signaling it's time to start addressing those remaining addictions...

Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Located a post by Marion Woodman at the Notetic Sciences Knowledge Center addressing addiction, dreams and personal transformation. I found this informative and interesting.

Excerpt:
"Marion Woodman is an internationally known Jungian psychotherapist, and the author of several books on the emerging balance between masculine/feminine energies. As part of her work, she approaches "addictions" as symptoms of psychospiritual yearnings which most, if not all, people in our culture experience. These addictions may manifest in a wide variety of symptoms, ranging from alcoholism and drug dependency, to diet disorders, "workaholism", dependent relationships, and even to certain styles of thinking. "Addiction" in this sense is any habituated attempt, often unconscious, to fill a spiritual void at the center of our lives with inappropriate "remedies"."

Click below to read full post:
Stepping Over the Threshold:
Into the Black Hole at
the Center of Self

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Kathy,
Marion Woodman is a pioneer in women's issues. For any woman who is seeking inner truths her {Woodman's}works are as good as it gets. Her insights are groundbreaking. And her style of writing is very easy to comprehend. Thanks for providing new materials for women that can be pivotal for anyone consciously experiencing the heroine journey.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

I remember reading "Dancing in the Flames" at a time in my life when I needed to most and found it to be an amazing book. Can't wait to hear the cassette - as I am dealing indirectly with the issue of addiction at this time.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Another exceptional book on addiction. "Witness to the fire-creativity and the veil of addiction" by Linda Leonard.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present