Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crazy random dreams

(1.) i had a dream there was a bullet in my heart...no one shot it...it was healed over...i just knew it was there and man said he would take it out for me...he said that the trick is to put the tweezers in halfway through the bullet and then pull, not all the way...my daughter (i dont have one) was there and they put me under the gas and i was on my left side trying to roll over to my right but i couldnt move.

(2.) i dreamed i was with myself when i was a child. i could interact with the younger me...the child me was really fat and had huge breasts popping out of her shirt and was running/parading/dancing around. i was screaming at her 'what are you doing?' 'what are those(her huge boobs)'...and she would just dance around and said they were 'horseshoe crabs.'

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, cali

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: crazy random dreams

Imp,

1. May imply a prior relationship that you retain the hurt, you're not really over yet. This could be past family or romantic relatinship. You could be looking to male attention/relationship as a way to heal the past hurt, to remove it. Daughter may indicate this occurred to you at about the age of the child in the dream. Possibly you've forgotten this event (under the gas). This may prevent you from the movement you wish to take.

Is the second dream from the same night or what time elapsed between the two dreams?

Regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

the second dream is from a different night

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, cali

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Imp,

This dream may reflect your relationship with your mother. That you possibly repress your emotions about the authority she demonstrated in curbing your freedom, stifling your desire for fun, joy or spontaneity resulting in inner inhibition of these important and natural aspects of your Inner Self. Or the opposite in that possibly you find some behaviour or action harmless although internally you realize it is not.

Sometimes the harsh inner judge we develop as children plays a role in our adult lives suffocating the creative aspect we need to express and develop our Inner Self. The horseshoe crabs may symbolize these aspects as Nature, a natural aspect of Self. Or that perhaps you shy away, bury in the unconscious or side step this issue from the side rather than head on.

Possibly look at the past & present relationship with your mother to see if there is an unconscious conflict at work. Maybe by examining this issue you can develop a balanced inner authority that allows a healthy expression of this fun and joy in your waking life which is neither too stifling or lenient.

Your thoughts on both dreams & interpretations would be greatly appreciated. Please respond and let us know if these interpretations seem to fit with the dreams.

Many thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present