Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
betrayal?

A very well-dressed and attractive lady enters my jewelry store and looks at several engagement rings. Suddenly she walks out of the store, and I notice that one of the pieces is missing. I suspect she is a thief. Moments pass and I am in a hospital. The mother of a friend of mine is lying in a bed. I am standing nearby and want to embrace and kiss her, but she turns into an elderly woman with hanging breasts who cackles incoherently as I back out of the room. A man approaches from the hallway and beckons me toward the ER. I follow him and notice myself lying unconscious on a surgical table surrounded by doctors. Part of my brain is exposed, but there is no blood.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30, California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: betrayal?

Curtis,
The women in your dream probably symbolize your feminine aspects. There may be parts of this aspect that are missing, not being utilized as they should be. The engagement rings would be the inner self, the true wisdom, wanting to engage with these aspects so to provide a well balanced life. But for some reason these aspects have been stolen fom you. Perhaps it stems from childhood. The mother symbolism lends to this possibility. You want to embrace this feminine aspect but the wisdom of this {elderly woman} has for some reason been disconnected and you back away. This may be from a lack of proper nurturing of the feminine aspect.

Also look at the feminine aspects that are missing as pertaining to specific relationships with females. Perhaps your mother. The nurturing aspect {breasts} could point to the relationship with your mother.

The man in your dream would be the masculine self. The unconscious 'you' may be addressing unconscious motivations or aspects that you are not fully aware of, in particular having to do with the feminine. The thinking part {brain} related to this aspect is there but there are no emotions {blood}.

I suggest you take a btter look at the relationship with your mother and see if there is that lack of nurturing required.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present