Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dreams

i always dream about being pregnent seeing myself giving birth

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Re: dreams

Myriam,
Look at the dream dictionaries to see if there is anything in them that matches your life. Look at pregnant and birth.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: dreams

dreaming of being perganant it means that you are working in a project and there is something good and valuable waiting you after you finish it in case of you are not married. as baby got birthed it spread happeness amony family.so look forward and being happy for what will happen to you sooner. but if you are married it means that you and your husband are trying to have baby but with dificulties of catching one. and you are puting so much stress on that issue so i advice you if am right that you should take the issue away from your mind for a while. because scientificly it may the key reason for not getting pergnant. by taking it out of your mind it could comfort you and your husbnad and diminish stress then widening the chance of getting your desires.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present