Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Becoming Pregnant

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I started off with our band concert. For some reason, my friend wasn't going to be there so I was going to play the trumpet for her. But then she showed up. So the upper band played really badly on one of our songs and our teacher's all, "Let's show them how it's done." So we got set up and the retarded people that start the song didn't know what they were doing so we got kicked off. THEN....I was in a hospital and someone claimed that I got them pregnant. So they wanted ME to carry the baby. So they implanted everything in me and I fell asleep in the bathtub. Also while I was at the hospital, Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy was getting like 100000000 eggs planted in her. So anyway, I fell asleep in the bathtub and woke up to the sound of a timer going off. I got up and looked at my gut. "It doesn't look big," I said and then I looked in a mirror and I was huge! So then I gave birth the water and EVERYTHING came out! My mom was in the tub (Though she was invisible) looking for the baby and I was frantically looking, hoping that it wouldn't drown. I did pull up something slimy and I heard my mom and she said, "Coming up," and I saw a blanket come up so I lifted it out...AND A BABY CAT WAS INSIDE! I JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY CAT! I was all, "Aww! It looks like Hermione (my cat)." I tried to breast feed it, but it wouldn't reach. Next thing I knew, my baby was playing in my room and there was a man in my puffer tank! HE was the one who had the cat's embreo planted in me. He claimed it was because I had such better pets and he wanted to get back at me. So I told him to come out and I pulled him out...He was a statue! Then I went back to the hospital, relieved that I didn't get anyone pregnant. In the hospital was this tank full of thousands of guppies! All the eggs planted inside Meredith were guppy eggs! So my brother wanted to go swimming with them but I told him no and my mom said yes...I am very disturbed right now! LOL! I GAVE BIRTH TO A CAT!!!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Becoming Pregnant

Any ideas?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 West Virgina

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Steven,
Overall this dream may symbolize accepting and acknowledging the feminine aspect of Self. Cats are often representative of the feminine. Although you are male maybe the dream describes how it is the feminine traits of nurturing, caring, etc that will lead you to a more balanced and gentle life. That you were accused of impregnating someone could be unconscious realization of your own feminine traits within. Perhaps your unconscious is communicating you’re of an age when it’s time (asleep in bathtub, awaking to timer) to begin seeing your true self as you are rather than as a possible mask identity you’ve developed. (looking at yourself & not seeing it but the mirror reflection is very different). The fish may again be a reference to the feminine aspects/traits as dwelling in the unconscious and or a picture of the true self.

Fish - fertility, personal growth; fish in the sea represents unconscious urges; fish is a symbol of Christ and may therfore represent your true self (spiritual}.

Perhaps you’re at a stage in life where you question your own identity. Do you wonder about who you ‘really’ are and what masculine and feminine are? Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

I don't really know. I don't feel as if I am questioning who I am. I am always myself. Hm...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 WV

Steven,

Dreams are as much about discovering our Self as they are about examing the everyday waking life.

What events took place in the days preceeding the dream? Was there an event that caused disruption, caught you by surprise and was maybe incubated by prior events?

It requires much of the dreamers attention to examine their dreams and realize the messages they communicate. Look to events, relationships, actions, etc. to help determine specifc meanings to dream symbols. That should help in finding what they mean to you.

Thanks,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present